Reviews for Heartless Shadows
Titanmatt130 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hey im matthew im a BIG fan of your teen titans fics and id like to talk to you im 16 and i love the teen titans and id like to make stories with you and i could write sequels ( if thats alright with you ) about your other stories you me at 772 905 2252 you might think im a creep but im just a fan please write back ) ;3
anny chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Wow. I love it!
Linzerj chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
GASP!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Col...
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Pros:

I LIKED THE STORY! :)

cons:

The story had too many cliche' sayings in it.

this is just consructive
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
OMG! *tear* THAT WAS SO COOL! LOVE IT!
mongoose chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
hey! awesome story! PLEASE finish it! you're an awesome writer!

BBXRAE 4EVA AND EVA AND EVA...

keep writing!

mongoose
lavakitten chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Ok, Umm. Hi. I don't know if we've met, but my name is, every-time-someone-uses-th-"F"-word-in-their-stories-I-chew-the-freakin'-crap-outta-them. Ok, now that we're aquainted, can I first start off by saying that DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE READ YOUR STORIES? LIKE, MY LITTLE COUSIN FOR INSTANCE! YEA, SHE HAS TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP WHEN SHE READS IT AND ME AND HER ARE BOTH CHRISTANS AND WE REALLY DON'T APPRICIATE IT! I KNOW YOU'VE ALREADY WRITTEN THIS STORY, BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP IN CONSIDERATION THAT THERE MIGHT BE A CHILD READING IT?
lavakitten chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
AW! I CRIED!
Bianca1899 chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
that was heaps kool u gaven me an idea to write my ownabout when ravens threating to be killed and beast boy saves her then there feelngs come out. But i wish that raven stzyed her normal self how she is and cant express her feelings propelry. I LOVED IT CANT WAIT TILL UR NEXT ONE
demoninuyasha chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
this is the best faniction i have ever id like to know how the bloody hell beastboy gave me quite the start.
Evil102 chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
"IT’S DONE! How’d you like it?" Do I like it?...Hell it Kicked Ass! I loved it! Keep writing!
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I love this story! Awesome!
Kieseah chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
A(i'm shrieking just so ya know)AH!

That was so sweet and too cute. I loved the part when BB was all 'I don't know why I love you either' and pulled her haed down and they kissed. That was truly...a Kodak moment. Can't wait to read the sequal! I wish you peace, good frotune, karma, and chi. Cause I'm cool like that. .

pringles,

cade
Alex chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
AW!Thats so sweet!It made me wanna cry at how sweet it was!(Which is amazing seeing the fact that I cant cry!LOL!)I loved it!