Reviews for Possession
poemomm chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
ho-lee-cow!

needless to say, I will keep reading if youkeep writing. ANd I myself am a Marek/Clair shipper, but I like the idea of lots of angst. So bring it!

naomi
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
This story greatly intruiges me, your take on it is unique...perhaps we shall see more of this? Mayybe...eventually...some Andre/Claire? To contrast the Oliver/Claire
Miki292 chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
OMG! Plz write more!
rrgoettl chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Another chapter! Please? I could start chanting, but i doubt that that would have any effect. Lovely work, i always thought there was more to Oliver...though i am into Claire/Andre, this is an excellent piece, very interesting...
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh wicked, wicked Oliver! Man...but I can't blame Claire - LOL, sounds like it was all hot and intense...oh yummy yum!
Jessica Lauren chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Your story "Possession" is phenomenal. I love it and am very happy that you have written a Timeline fic ! Please, please, please continue to write this story.
Kaia Harker chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
ACK! This was SO ubersad! I saw "Timeline" the first day it came out, and twice after that for the Andre/Claire content! Bah! ::Sniff:: I'll pay you if you write an Andre/Claire fic! ::searches through pockets:: Umm...well, perhaps I won't *pay* you, but you'll have my undying gratitude! Great story! Your writing style is magnificent, and keep up the good work!
Ciao.
Kaia
( )
staticradar chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Well I told you i'd reveiw it and I am! :D
Still have yet to see the movie, but your fics are really making me want to! So sweet and sad and angsty! I really feel for these characters!
Keep up the great work, Jess!
*tackle hugs*
Astrik chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow. I mean, really wow. I know I've told you already, but I adore this! _ It's so wonderfully written. And I can perfectly picture what could happen after this with poor Andre. I'm Andre/Claire all the way too, but this is a really interesting triangle. Can't wait to read more Timeline stuff from you. And Underworld. :D *poke*poke*musecookies*