Reviews for A Long Expected Wedding
inkyfingers999 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
One of my favorite chapters in the story. 3 I love these two!
Amusing thing for the day- I read your author's note about trying to pull up your AP econ grade while flopped out on my bed with my economics book, reading one more chapter before starting back to studying. Sigh. Back to work.
Please write more!
LostLyra chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Please, please update! I know that this fic is probably on hitus, but I love it! Hope you write more soon!
Frodo's sister chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
This is a really good story. Please continue.
estie793 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Well, I think it is safe to say that this story has been abandoned, and that makes me sad, because I think it is wonderful, and I wish that I could read the rest of it.
Livethiswonderfullife chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Oh my dear lord! Bless my soul this story is amazing! I was wondering when somebody was going to write about Sam and Rosie's special day and you are doing it magnificently! Please continue! Also I would just like to add that I am impressed with how you developed the love between Sam and His Rose. Thank-you for this joyous story for it has made my night!
Ribbons22 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
One of the best Rosie-Sam fanfics I ever read.

Please keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rosa Cotton chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
RosieLemondrop, where are you? I need chapter 7! Please update soon!
whatever chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
you are doing a very accurate representation of the characters, especcially Sam, except for one thing, SAM WOULD NEVER LEAVE ROSIE, THEY ARE BOTH MADLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE SAM SEEM LIKE HE'S DESERTING ROSIE!

SAM ROCKS, HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
whatever chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
you write like Tolkein, except much less boring. I can actually read your story, I gave up after Tolkein's first lord of the rings books, but the movies were awesome.
whatever chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
You are putting too many flashbacks, but otherwise, it's still good.
whatever chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while. You truly captured the essence of Sam, and the setting of the Shire! “My feet have not been cold since our trip up the Misty Mountains, and that’s the truth.” That's Awesome!
PoorSweetSamwise chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
Wow this story is so beautiful! u've got me hooked! I always liked the idea of the backstory between Sam and Rosie, since everyone knows that Sam is the best ever! You've done Tolkien proud girl, keep it up! I'm in major suspense!
Aemilia Rose chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
See? There was still some life in you! *hugs*

WELCOME BACK! *dances a jig*

Aw, poor little Rosie *comforts Rose* At least we know nwith all hobbit romances, there will be a happy ending. _

Update soon!
ThePrincess04 chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
Good story
Melissa chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
WRITE MORE! I wnat to know what happens next! THe only critiscism i can think of right now is to maybe find a new way to page break, but im sure ill be nasty later. Don't give up on the story!

~Melissa