Reviews for Letter
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wonderfull story.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
its sad and touching...
anyway, what exactly happened to ash's dad in this one?
Trish chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Thank you very much for the fic (hugs). I loved it - and Pikajenn who is reading over my shoulder loved it too! University stress...I remember it well. I went through it twice and if I do it again - shoot me. Will be posting very shortly.
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Aw, so sweet and cute *sniff sniff*
Really brilliantly written and so emotional
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Interesting. Hope Trish liked it...
Arrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Oh. So many possiblities with that ending! It was a very nice little splurt, I'm sure Trish will love it you know how much she likes Delia.
Anysia chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That was so beautifully sad that I'm feeling an odd combination of depression and thoughtfulness just from reading it. You managed to pack a huge emotional punch into a rather short little ficlet, and for that I commend you.
I love how much artistic license we can take as far as Ash's father is concerned (I'm taking a very different theory and applying it to 'SotS'...another plot device revealed), but most of the time people just explain his absence as "He died," without ever examining what effect it would undoubtedly have upon Delia. Juxtaposing her devotion to her young son with her sadness over losing her husband really gave it just the right tone as to make it fully heart-breaking. It's incredible, actually.
I'm fully envious of your ability to make one-shots and ficlets so monumental; this is just another outstanding example of how truly talented you are. *bows deeply*
-Anysia
Chris chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Touching, and very sweet. Trish'll love it.