Reviews for The Flame of the Dragon
dobbys-stinger chapter 23 . 5/18
Hope for an update
RHJunior chapter 23 . 5/5
darn it, I need more of this.

Dying to find out why it's called "flame of the dragon"
RHJunior chapter 16 . 5/5
YOUR vs YOU'RE...

YOUR is the possessive. YOUR hat. YOUR coat, etc.

YOU'RE is a contraction of YOU ARE.

If you don't know which one fits, say the sentence aloud with YOU ARE instead of YOU'RE.
RHJunior chapter 10 . 5/5
2014/ 07/ 04/ ron-underestimated/

2015/ 03/ 01/ ron-is-perfect-for-hermione/

Or: "Why Ron Bashing is just lousy, lazy, poor writing."
RHJunior chapter 7 . 5/5
you don't need to make note of every little thing you're making up. It's fanfic- we get it.
RHJunior chapter 5 . 5/5
canonically, Ron got into NEWT level potions.

He's a lot smarter than Hermione gives him credit for.
moodysavage chapter 23 . 4/9
Nooooo, you can't leave it there. Did the books throw things off? I bet so... you're right, author wrong... please finish! Need a beta? Someone to remind you of plot points you may have forgotten? Pick me pick me!
moodysavage chapter 15 . 4/8
Oops you had Harry pushing up his glasses when he was looking for the chamber exit... he doesn't wear glasses anymore. And WHY didn't he kick Ron off the team?!
moodysavage chapter 7 . 4/8
Just stumbled across this story on someone's favorite list. I really do like your writing style. You developed the storyline and the characters. And I like how Harry starts off a bit angry at everything because that makes sense that he would feel that way after Sirius was killed. Two words you might want to watch for... quiet vs quite and I think you meant lurid instead of lucid (the ministers awful hat color). The pacing so far has been really great but this battle while they are shopping seem to come a little bit too early. A normal set of parents would not let their child go off to school after their child was just put in danger while shopping. Which would be too bad because I really do like that part of the story. It's interesting.
PrimJilly chapter 1 . 4/5
I like it!
Anon chapter 10 . 1/23
I don't really like people who create discrimination just to antagonize or victimize someone.
YaGirlMo chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
Okay what's annoying is that you just had to leave this story at a fucking cliffhanger. And he and Hermione hadn't even gotten together yet! And the trifling thing is the fact that Ginny decided to switch up out of fucking no where, like just what the hell possessed her to claim him ou of the blue. And when he's been declared DEAD, the bitch. Although to be honest I kind of suspected that there was something wrong when she got frustrated over Harry's comment about not dating in the beginning. And poor Draco. I love his character (Snape's too). Most people always portray them as "evil" and the authors that don't make their characters too nice and just unrealistic. Anyways the point is that I love this story and you should totally update. Perhaps soon, you know?
YaGirlMo chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
I don't like how easily forgiven Ron is. He's a pretty lousy friend to be honest.
YaGirlMo chapter 23 . 12/3/2016
Update please .
LeQuin chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
I feel the need to tell you that accents don't drop random letters and as a general rule never in the middle of a word. Hagrid doesn't read like he has an accent so much as a cold in this chapter. Consider dropping only the 'h' when it's the first letter and the 'g' when it's the last. That would already be far more realistic.
Also unless Tonks apparated them to the US they wouldn't find half of those stores if any of them at all. Perhaps you could use Marks and Spencer instead of J.C. Penny.
Finally, everyone reading this has an internet connection and can look up conversions if they get curious. If you really want to report something like that (especially in the tone you used) I would suggest putting it in the AN at the end of the chapter as it breaks the flow of the story and jars the reader out of any immersion they had.
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »