Reviews for The Flame of the Dragon
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I, in all the time I've been searchin 4 a H/Hr Harry Potter fanfic where da almighty (sexy) Harry can kick ass, have never found a story as good as this! WHY OH WHY DID U HAVE TO STOP UPDATING? :( ... mmm, well time to go back to go searching P.S I actually like Malfoys character-he's not a complete dick yet u didn't add some total shit to make him seem OOC...Still hate Ron...Ginny surprised me at the end...BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY! I hope i find other authors in thos web that have the same writing skill and ability to automatically grab attention like yours do (sigh) :)
Paula79 chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
I know this story has not been updated in sometime but I am not giving up on it. Its a great story and it should be finished. Please update again.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
cant wait for more plz tell me this isnt abandoned
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Another brilliant chapter

really hope to see some H/Hr soon
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Lol I loved the interaction between Malfoy and his goons with Harry and co and Dumbledore, haha, also the way Harry denied annoying Cho, once again, brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Finally at Hogwarts :P

hope we get to see some H/Hr in this wonderful story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Another great chapter!

this is truly a gem and I'm thankful I've found it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Ok your Harry Potter is probably my most favorite out of all fanfics I've read, lol

also the part when Fred and George tried to prank Harry, the entire scenario gave me a good laugh haha

Brilliant story so far, absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
"They landed in the small dining room that they ate in last year. Harry, who had stumbled slightly when his feet hit the ground, looked around mournfully. Madeye and Dumbledore were talking quietly about an upcoming meeting that was to happen in a few hours, and Tonks was talking animatedly to Remus who was watching Harry."

Now this is just quality writing, oh I love it when writers portray their characters with their canon personality, in every gesture expression or action you explain it all so well and its a joy to read!

Like I've said, this story is just absolute quality, when Harry helped Tonks make breakfast and try to give her the glory, only for it to backfire and he ends up getting embarrassed, LOL.

I'm not even done reading the chapter and I can't help but laugh the way youre writing it, its just great, the way you have Hermione and Harry finishing eachother's sentences, their mannerisms, everything is just a joy to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Lolll, I love it!

the chapter was so cheeky, your potrayal of the characters is great!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Fantastic story so far!

Really enjoying your writing style, and the way you've portrayed Harry so far, spot on
paulmoss chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Loving the story please keep the chapters coming
scrwedup2004 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
great story i wish it had a ending
kyoshi711 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Does anyone in the Potter Universe recognize that Harry's home is on a 30 foot lot and cutting the grass would take 5 minutes and picking the weeds would take less than a minute. Stories all talk about how hard he works in the yard and never realize that the yard is so small that it could be looked after by anyone with a pair of scissors.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Fun! I do hope you finish this!
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »