Reviews for The Flame of the Dragon
LeQuin chapter 9 . 9/6
I feel the need to tell you that accents don't drop random letters and as a general rule never in the middle of a word. Hagrid doesn't read like he has an accent so much as a cold in this chapter. Consider dropping only the 'h' when it's the first letter and the 'g' when it's the last. That would already be far more realistic.
Also unless Tonks apparated them to the US they wouldn't find half of those stores if any of them at all. Perhaps you could use Marks and Spencer instead of J.C. Penny.
Finally, everyone reading this has an internet connection and can look up conversions if they get curious. If you really want to report something like that (especially in the tone you used) I would suggest putting it in the AN at the end of the chapter as it breaks the flow of the story and jars the reader out of any immersion they had.
Can't take the flagrant typos any more, time to bail out of reading this!
Not sure about this. Too many misspelled names, the characters are very out of character (and they can be written to be OOC while staying true to their originals) and it's just generally sloppy at this point. Will give it another couple of chapters, maybe it will improve?
Kiwi chapter 4 . 5/19
O this was cool, and I loved the scene with Gred and Forge in the previous chapter.
IrishRiptide chapter 23 . 3/27
This story is fantastic, well written, as well as an addicting read. I know it's been years since you've updated, but I really hope youll do so soon.
253910 chapter 23 . 3/20
Of course he doesnt, he wouldn't be our Harry if he did. Please update *turns major puppy-dog eyes on full power* this is ~really~ Good story and I would be a waste not to finish it.
253910 chapter 3 . 3/20
What about T for troll?
Currahee506 chapter 23 . 3/12
Eagle-Eyes chapter 23 . 2/16
What a sight... Can't wait to see and hear the comeback scene...

Oh, well...

Keep writing as life allows...
LeQuin chapter 7 . 2/6
Never, NEVER, use author's notes like that again. It's fanfiction. It's assumed that some of your characters may be your own invention. Adding in those notes, especially for what are essentially faceless extras, is extremely jarring to your readers and pulls us out of the story you're telling. And that is a shame as I'm actually really enjoying your plot.
I don't like how Harry has to win at everything and Ron being a belligerent ass all the time
I wish the chapters weren't so long, I just wanted to say how brilliant I think your story is, this is my most fav ever (i'm sure u probly get this a lot) well to put it simply the writing is just as good (probbly BETTER) than the novels themselves! its got the same wit, humor, and I love how you can sense the respect Harry has with whoever is around him.
Reading this chapter, I have no recollection of having read it :D thats GOOD NEWS! I must have been a fool 3 years ago and I probably stopped reading because of how Ron and Hermione announced their relationship last chapter, heheheh... bless my past foolish self, I can enjoy this story :3
No wonder! I have read this before, 3 yrs ago XD

it kind of feels like I've been obliviated! I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the 2nd time :) btw, Sirius completely forgot about Hermione in his will
Wow this is the finest most well written story I've ever read! and idk what, if feels like I've read it before, I without a doubt recognize some of the scenes like Tonks/Harry breakfast, Harry unable to read in peace, now that I think about it, maybe I just really enjoyed these scenes? I enjoyed EVERYTHING ABOUT this chapter! was laughing my ass off when the twins tried to prank Harry LOL
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »