Reviews for Here I am
DeathCaller13 chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Aw. I'm sorry for your loss. You make me want to cry so much with this story. Such a cute chatper. May Psyche and Peter rest in peace.

Great stuff. Keep it up. And have fun!

DC out!
kristalshaga chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
I'm sorry about your Grandfather. I'm notsaying this in a mean way but my Great Grandma Betty, her real name is Barbara, died in 2004, right before Christmas. It's weird really, you said that your Grandfather was strong and my Great Grandma Betty lived for 95 years and she was a strong woman herself. She died of a stroke and since she was old, she didn't have enough energy to fight it off. But she was very strong when it came to fighting it in her sleep. She was also very good with manners also even when she was in pain. She always covered her mouth when she yawned or cough. I made a black and white charcole picture for her but sadly she died right before I could give it to her. But I still treasure and every Thursday before Christmas we set it up to honor her since that's the day of when she died. I hope your Grandfather will rest peacefully in heaven and is remembered always.
Alayea chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
A good chapter, one worth adding on.

My condolence for you and your family.
DracoKat chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Having never known my grandparents (they all died before I was born), I still give you a hug...
DracoKat chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
Course I wouldn't hit you. I had to reread this several times.
lone wolf chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
so sad! 'sniff' i started crying as soon as i got to the second chap. i to have lost a loved one.
Diane Kelley chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
That song was from Spirit, wasn't it? I thought I recognized the lyrics. This was. ..beautiful.
Alayea chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
{oO} Strange...the author alert must not have worked.

Ch. 3 wasn't the last chapter? Oops.
Well, what to say? I certainly enjoyed it. Basically, I'd say it was well-written.

~*~ Alayea ~*~

P.S. I apologize if this review doesn't make much sense. I seem to be jumping from one thought to the next. ;;
DarkTiger chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
*stops crying* That was sad...but I loved it! Great work Kris!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
Wow ... so sad. I'm glad I was so young when my dad died and I didn't really have a clue. But I did when my pop died last year. Gosh, a nice story.
Yeah, I think I was first reviewer :p Ahh good times ...
Well, write more in the future!
ST
Zeheria chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
*cry* Poor alexis, but yes, psych is in a better place, she fufilled her goals and wishes, so she lived life to here fullest... I love it especally the ending, it was funny lol yes optimus fear if you don't make up you will be visited. lol Yaay i love it *cry* it's sad but it's good adn that's what counts! Well i have to go, lol glad i could make you smile. bye for now.
~Zeheria
Haley Macrae chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
*sniffles* "This is such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for mentioning me as well. I know he and all the others I've lost are up there as well. Thanks again."
honesah chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
*tears* no really, I'm crying...*sniff* I CAN'T BELIVE YOU KILLED HER! *sigh* now i'm gonna have to get over this story as well. The other story that made me cry was "1 idiot, 1 smart guy, 1 chick and 1 renegade!". The last chapter hit me so hard. I had to type down the song lyric for that chapter just to stop my mourning...It was that sad. So good. I cried. but then. I cry for every story that i read that ends. Why? dunno. just do. I'll forgive u for killing her. I just have those sad moments. *gets wacked by Hot Shot*
Hot Shot: Tell 'em the truth.
Honesah: *sighs* Acually, I'm VERY emotional. VERY. so I cry for a lot of things. but not all the time. * I better. go. please write again! it was great!
Nurannoniel T.I.M.E chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
that was a really sweet fic, and I'm sorry to see it end. *sniffle* At least Psyche got one last laugh in :) it's a very good fic, and I hope people remember it for a long time.
BountyHunterPyro chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
*Cries* Saddness... *sniff* though I cracked up at the very last part:
"P.S.: Alexis, I want you to tell Optimus this from me. If they don’t whoop Megatron’s cans or if they don’t kiss and make up, he’ll be getting a visit from a hell-bent angel and I’ll whoop HIS can good!"
I got a very freaky/funky image of Megs and Optimus kissing... (O.O")...
AWE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Its just so sweet!
I really don't/can't have anything to say right now, Just that this fic was so wunderful!