Reviews for What You Want
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
cute
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
you know who it is xP

but yeah, i liked the end
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You're really good at this!

Luv InoNaru
brailletothee chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This pair really does work. They're both loud- most of the time- but sincere. It would also be pretty amusing if Hinata and Sasuke were a couple. The funny thing is that Naruto and Ino look similar and Sasuke and Hinata also look the same. Those couples would be the polar opposites of each other. Sorry if my musings seem stupid. As always, well done; this story was quite believable and just the right length.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Ah. Cute.
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw so pretty. You'd think this would lead to a "M" rated scene if they were older o.O
Jennitime chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Ah! I'm so into
Chaotic Revelation chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That rocked! It really did! I loved it so so so much!

Signed,

HamHamIbm
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
i like the P.S.A. at the end.
KERNETTA OWENS chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
MAKE A SEQUEL TO IT.
Zydureito chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*weeps* how come i haven't reviewed this..? or even read it!

..it was wonderful! loved the wit and dialogue...
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow. This works out ridiculously well. Good job.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
LOL. Nice 8DD I like.
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
lol
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hahahahahahaha! That was CUTE! I liked it. Ino and Naruto would have the most interesting conversations if they were civil towards eachother and drinking. I really think that the perfect team to follow in the foot steps of the Sanin, minus one of them turning evil, would be: Naruto, Ino, Neji. Yeah, don't ask. It's just this weird thought I have in my head. o.O!

The story was cute, short, but also very silly as well as normal. I liked the combination, and I loved the conversation. Yes, I did just rhyme. Shh. Don't tell. .

-Sionn