Reviews for The Mystery Mansion
Allison Opke chapter 16 . 1/23
Loved this so much! Please, please, please update your sequal. I want to see Nancy and Frank get together. I am dying here with where you left them.
alex otaku chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
awesome job done here,
only the fourth chapter and i'm totally into your writing has that mark of a publishable writer.
the story's being flawless at the moment from a reader's point of view and i hope you keep this up!
i'd like to read that clare lexi story you'r working on as soon as where do i find it?
kitnanmc chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
I thought this story was excellent. Extremely well written. Of course I cannot wait for a sequel, in which I hope Nancy and Frank will get together. I thought you did an excellent job sticking to the characters' true selves. I like Lexi and Claire and think they can be kept in a sequel, if they are kept how they are. I find, often original characters are used to the detriment of the original characters. You wrote Claire and Lexi in perfectly, making me interested in their story line, but still making it clear this story was really about Nancy and the Hardy Boys. They were included seamlessly, as often other characters are in the published super novels.
Booknerd22 chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Please do a sequel
M chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i liked it at frist BUT then you lost me and NED WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON NANCY NEVER!
Banananonymous chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
I loved this and you need to make a sequel! Please! I need to know what happens between Nancy and Frank! I need closure!
Sourcherry96 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Hahaha I figured it out before you revealed it. I feel so proud! :) that was a good one though! Really had me stumped for a bit.
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I'd love to see a sequel for this! I really want to see a sequel focused on Nancy and the Hardy Boys, but I wouldn't mind if you put Lexi and Claire in as well _
Caitlyn chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
That was really good. I hope you do a sequal, and the twins are awesome so more pleasse
Dani9513 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
"Well, there was this time in Utah. I was hiding under a bed with my friend, Allison, in her boyfriend's apartment." One of the funniest moments ever. And you mentioned Desperate MEasures, one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
I absolutely loved this story! This was the first hardy boys/Nancy Drew story that I had read and I was so happy to see it updated and finished.

I would love for a sequel! It would be awesome to see Lexi and Claire again as well.
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
the next victim is Nancy. If you read the first letter of each line you get Nancy Drew/ something close to that. I think the killer is Max b/c he likes coffee and the killer had coffee grounds in the hole.
Spok2me chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I like Claire and Lexi so I don't mind if you use them, but what I really want to know is how Nancy and Frank play out. FIngers crossed.
Spok2me chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
So glad to see you finally updated. I had almost given up on this awesome story. Thanks for making my day!
Eliza chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Dear Author,
I would love to have Lexi and Claire in the sequel!