Reviews for Turn Around
ForestGuardian311 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
This is the 2nd PRNS story I've read today that deals with a parallel universe.

Wow.

I loved every moment of this - from Cam wanting to save the Thunder Rangers, to his time in the parallel universe, until his return. Everything was extremely well written. For a moment, I even thought you were gonna have him stay there. And while I'm not a fan of slash, you actually made Hunter x Cam...cute.

Great job!
Heaven's Archer chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
This was both depressing and happy and all sorts of weird mixed together emotions that are making me confused. Great writing :)
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Glad he ok n back in his own world... Great story...:-)
MidnightRosebud chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Huh. So I was going to just read the sequel(?) to this one without reading the original, but good ol' literary common sense said "NO!"

I have to admit I'm not a particular fan of the pairing, mostly because it had never even crossed my mind to pair Cam and Hunter...ever. Mostly because I never saw that coming; I don't recall any hints in the series, but eh, whatever. To each their own. It was still an interesting story.

This story was very well written, with the blur between realities, and the personalities and speech of each of the characters. I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes, which is so rare in fanfiction. Very well done.

Thank you for the good read, I'm off to read the next~
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Strong prologue and chapter. I really like the ending of this chapter. It engenders a lingering suspense of the upcoming chapters.
jonoave chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
I seem to reading your fic a little a while ago, but for some reasons unknown didn't finish it. And well, I'm glad I did. This is an awesome fic! I really like the psychological setting and focus on Cam. And you really got him down well - his thoughts, his actions etc. And nice touch with Hunter, yay for Cam-Hunter!

I really like your other fic too, Perfect Blue. I really appreciate the effort you've taken to build a different world for the characters, putting them in an AU, while still imparting them traits from canon. Sigh, sorry...I can't really find the words to say how much I enjoy this fic - yours is one of the really good NS fics I've read in a long time. By all means, I hope you'll write another.
Furlings are Cats chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
Wow, this storie was great! One hell of a mental trip, but great! Nice job with the doubles, making everything just out there enough to be possible, but not quite right.

I look forward to more great work from you!
Hieiko chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
Whoa. That was awesome. Great characterization. :)
Jenihenpen chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
That was incredible and totally unique I loved it to bits!
The Afterlight chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
I honestly don't remember if I reviewed this before or not; I have read it before, and it is single-handedly one of the best slashfics I've ever read - partly because the fact that it IS slash isn't really that big a deal. And it's not badslash! You didn't emasculate either of the boys involved! :) Always a plus.

In terms of the actual story: while the idea of being in another universe like that is hardly original, your treatment of it was enough to make me believe that it was. I must have seen and read countless stories with similar plots before, but I was reading yours like it was the first time - and I'd read this fic before, too! Bravo for writing an engaging, believable story.
Yellowwolf chapter 10 . 11/3/2004
I just read your story! I absolutely loved it. This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Great job!
MzDany chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Sorry, I meant 'Perfect Blue' (blush)
MzDany chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Excellent story! I really enjoyed this. And 'True Blue', too. You are really good at the mindf*s. :)

Love to see more NInja Storm fics from you!
Crimson-Ranger chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Great Job! I loved it _
AngelMouse5 chapter 10 . 6/27/2004
Wow.

What an amazing story. I just stumbled across it - I've just recently discovered the world of PRNS and of Cam and Hunter and this fic just blew me away!

I mean, the intenseness of Cam in the other world, the parallels were really well thought out and done. And then the car crash! Man, I'm so glad there was an epilogue i could read straight away!

Excellent work, really well done. In fact, with your permission, I would be honoured to host this fic at my PR fanfic site - the Yostie Lair - pr/yostielair/ - if the link doesn't work, email me at and we can chat..

Angel Mouse