Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
scifiprincess11 chapter 10 . 12/26/2020
Amazing! I loved it!
kuroneko1571 chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's so much fun to read. I look forward to reading each chapter to see what new behavior Yami will exhibit in his twelve day bonding. I adore your sarcastic, badass Yuugi. Dear, sweet, kind Yugi as a weapon designing sharpshooter with a sarcastic mouth (And mental voice) whose really only sweet and patient with Yami. I hope you will one day continue this story. It's a joy to read and I can only imagine what you had in mind for the rest of it.
serena.jones.585 chapter 10 . 1/26/2020
I have laughed, and cooed, and generally been charmed all afternoon by this. How do I love thee? Let me show you the ways. I can't wait to see what's next. And I'm hoping the Marik and Malik are not immune to the love bug!
serena.jones.585 chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Just started reading and got to his destination. Minnesota? In December!? Jeezzus! I thought I was cruel, putting Kaiba in DC in February. I bow to the master. Rooming with Kaiba and Ishtar in December in Minnesota for a month. Just plain evil.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2019
I hope you are feeling well. It's been five years since you have updated this story and I would like to know what happens on the last five bonding days and what the decision will be about Yugi's and Yami's relationship will be.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2019
Please finish your twelve days of Christmas story. I am waiting very impatiently for the next few chapters.
From
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
What happens during the next five days?
I want to know!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2019
This is a great story and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2019
Please don't keep all the readers in suspense we want to know what happens next!
Mari chapter 10 . 10/18/2018
It's too good to be abandoned.
Princess OtakuGeek chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Please make more of this. It's really good and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
Mari chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Could someone adopt this fic?
Mari chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Are any writers willing to adopt this?
Mari chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. He doesn't deserve you. I hope you feel better soon.

When I was severely depressed, magnesium taurate helped. Detoxing with glutathione helped even more.
Mari chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfics. Please finish it!