Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
WhichName chapter 10 . 2/9
My cheeks are hurting for smiling too much. Honestly my fan-girl inside is squealing from fluffiness. I love the story so far and thank you for writing this and being brave enough to post it online.
Thanks S,I,
Ukume27 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
This story is beyond amazing. I laughed so hard! I really hope you come back to it and finish it at some point.
ShadowStar982 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Oh. My. Gods. Malik is Starfire...
The anonymous judger chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Updateeeee
onlyoneperson chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This is externally adorable I love it
naomi chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Next? :3
naomi chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
COOOL STORY xD When will be next chapter :3 ?
In The Foreshadow chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Wow... this was fun. The creativity of thinking up completely unexpected, bizarre concepts on this site astounds me. I really liked your story, unlike anything I've read, Yugi is slightly OOC but I'm okay with that (in fact I think it works well), and tie that in with the completely, shifting personality of Yami. It makes the whole story hilarious! I hope you continue, but if not that's okay, it was still really fun to read this fic, and thank you for posting.
littlerostte chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
so lovely and wanting more
starsinjars chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
it's been years so i doubt you'd pick it back up but this has to be one of the cutest fics i've ever read. thank you, and i really do hope you decide to pick it up again, there's like five days left! but if not, i understand. :) thank you so much. :)
Emily Christensen chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Great story. are you going to continue this story? It would be great if you did. what about Malik and Marik would they be getting together or not? What about Mazaki? Will she be in the story? Or will she just be mentioned? If she is in the story will she be trying to get Yami away from Yugi or will she be alright and not bug yugi about Yami? What about Ushio? Will he be in this story as well or not?
naomi chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I love this story XD

What mood Yami will be next day? :3
calypso tchaka chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
I'm glad I read this. Being confronted with a new aspect of "falling in love" (I suppose) could be both trying and completely charming.

I flew through the chapters after reading Yami's uke moment. After reading that, I couldn't wait to read him as a seme (laughs with complete pervasive abandon). Haha ;)

Thanks for sharing it, I wouldnkt mind to read the rest of the story (whenever you get inspiration again). Enjoy the rest of your week! X
TexasDreamer01 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Aw, you stopped this eight years ago? T.T Pretty please with sugar on top finish this? Please?
Ari chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
OMG i just read all 10 chapters and i still haven't stopped laughing! My face is hurting and so is my sides...amazing, non-stop laughter is how i would describe this fan fic! I LOVE THIS! XD