Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Mari chapter 10 . 9/18
Could someone adopt this fic?
Mari chapter 10 . 7/31
Are any writers willing to adopt this?
Mari chapter 10 . 7/31
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. He doesn't deserve you. I hope you feel better soon.

When I was severely depressed, magnesium taurate helped. Detoxing with glutathione helped even more.
Mari chapter 10 . 5/17
This is one of my favorite fanfics. Please finish it!
Mari chapter 10 . 5/13
FINISH THE TWELVE DAYS!
Mari chapter 10 . 5/7
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Well... at least it was just the wrapping gone and not any gifts Ryou had too. You have no idea how sad I am to have hit the end of this without finishing the twelve days.
WhichName chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
My cheeks are hurting for smiling too much. Honestly my fan-girl inside is squealing from fluffiness. I love the story so far and thank you for writing this and being brave enough to post it online.
Thanks S,I,
Ukume27 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
This story is beyond amazing. I laughed so hard! I really hope you come back to it and finish it at some point.
ShadowStar982 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Oh. My. Gods. Malik is Starfire...
The anonymous judger chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Updateeeee
onlyoneperson chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This is externally adorable I love it
naomi chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Next? :3
naomi chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
COOOL STORY xD When will be next chapter :3 ?
In The Foreshadow chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Wow... this was fun. The creativity of thinking up completely unexpected, bizarre concepts on this site astounds me. I really liked your story, unlike anything I've read, Yugi is slightly OOC but I'm okay with that (in fact I think it works well), and tie that in with the completely, shifting personality of Yami. It makes the whole story hilarious! I hope you continue, but if not that's okay, it was still really fun to read this fic, and thank you for posting.