Reviews for The Last Time
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I know you have already written other chapters but you might want to go through and revise them all b/c all the chapters I have read so far have at least one typo.
Marissa-Emily chapter 35 . 2/15/2006
this is the best story like ever it is how i want the books to be -harrypotterfreak93
juliya chapter 35 . 11/27/2005
you shoudl so make a sequel to this ...this was a pretty damn good story
Jocelyn Blair chapter 35 . 11/27/2005
please write another story i want to know what happens to all of them! please!

Thanx

Sam
offinheheland chapter 35 . 7/18/2005
omg you HAVE to make a fourth one. YOU HAVE TO! v. good job on this one btw!
kjb214 chapter 35 . 7/9/2005
omg. That was fricken awesome! You have to write anoother one! that would be totally awesome. I loved all of the stories. nive job!
Aqb Dk chapter 35 . 4/30/2005
wow it was rely good. It is so sad that it is finsh but also good:
hannah chapter 35 . 12/22/2004
well i thought your final chapter was great! and i'm wondering if you'll be doing a sequel to this?

~hannah~
maraudermagick chapter 35 . 10/25/2004
Wow. It's been amazing reading this series and watching your writing progress. If you're going to continue, tell me sil-vous-plait. merci!
Pia O'Leary chapter 35 . 10/13/2004
OMG! So I just read this whole story and I absolutely loved it! Melody is so awesome! And I love how Remus and Sirius just talk at the end like its nothing different. But I noticed that this was published a while ago. Are you ever going to make a sequel? Please please please please please please please make a sequel! Please! LOL, please?
NirvanaChick1030 chapter 35 . 9/21/2004
hello! i just read these this story and the ones before it...i would have revied every chapter but i just figured out how. just wanted to say this rocks amd i see yopu stopped with this one! why? i think a sequel to this would be awesome. my cousic told me about you and said you rocked(no idea what her pen name on this site is)...but i totally agree with her!
Kate chapter 27 . 7/24/2004
hm...this sex sceen reminds me of the one in my big fat marauder wedding
Sunstar2 chapter 35 . 4/30/2004
Man...I love your stories! I think your writing has matured so much since your first fic, (and I'm not insulting your first fic at all) and I've really enjoyed reading this trilogy. I generally don't go for stories in Harry's time but I adored your MWPP fics so much that I thought I ought to have a nosy...glad I did! Also not one for OC's as a rule but I love Mel, I think it's because she's the close friend that Hermione lacks in the books and she just seems to fit. Loved the little similarities between things that happened in MWPP time and Harry time...like the Quidditch pitch and Filch and waiting to take their NEWTS. Can't wait for the wedding in MBFMW...write write write!
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 35 . 1/28/2004
Oh, *sniff,sniff* I think I'm gonna cry... well, maybe I'm being a little too dramatic, but I really did think it was magnificent! I loved it! U should be happy. I spent all day reading all three of these fics & your latest one called 'back to the future', I liked all of them. I think I might just go & see if your other one is this good. So I'll be a goin' now. Bye.
SSam
supergirl036996 chapter 35 . 1/15/2004
hey great story u have gotta make a sequel plz well ne ways email me if u are well thanx