Reviews for Reala's Pride
TheDualWriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
plz continue this
Lady Spritzy chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I like this story. However, could you bring the stuff you did on over here? I'm sure people would appriciate it more if it were all in this archive as well. Just a suggestion, so you don't have to bother if you don't or can't.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw. Continue soon plz!

TTFN
alice chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
wow! this is good! can you acnoledge the last line and continue it? i want to read what has happened to the other marens. thanks!
Guardian's Robot chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
OH poor gillwing i like him

i thought Clawz would have been revived given that cats have nine lives lol
Angel6530 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
nice story and...you are probably never going to continue it. I mean...it has been four years since you wrote this story. I like Reala having emotions.
moving account8888 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This and your Jackle fanfic are ones I really wish to see finished. I always love your writing. Its very creative and interesting. Please keep up the good work.
Iglika chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very well written! I like your style! I'll be waiting to read the next chapter of this story, please update soon!
RazorCardz01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
wow...awsome...continue! Lovin' it!
not sayingnambe chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
THIS IS GREAT!MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!I COMAND YOUU!I want to flame someonee!*breathes fire at next crappy person who thinks they can write good storys or spell worse than me!(when i'm not useing a dictionary or spell check _'
Shadow's Mirror chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Whoa. This was... intense. Incredible. Awesome.
The writing is excellent but it's the characterisation that really makes this story stand out. You've given Reala a heart and emotions and you've actually made him... likable. The same for Clawz, and Gillwing's response to the news of Wizeman's death... Perfection.
I really hope that you keep writing this fic.
DJKID chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*falls on knees and sobs*Oh Goddess of Goddesses!Almighty fic write of fic writers!For ye humble servent, will ye please write more of ye wonderfully emotional fic?
Jackeve: Translated for the ears of humans...
This fic rox!All of your fics rock!You know I'm a huge fan of your stories already though ;
And you also know about my unreasonably large Jackle obsession...
Jackeve: Which means you should probably update the next chap, and she prays it contains a good amount of Jackle, very quickly.
OK what I like: The emotion!I love sorrow more than anything!I also incredibly enjoy the way you write about the charas and etc.
What you should work on: Besides longer chapters maybe, I don't really think there's anything wrong here.
UPDATE!
LittleMoonMaren chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
oh, yay for Nightdragon, you rule at writing NiGHTS! I love the way you've portrayed Reala, and how you describe how he feels about NiGHTS and Wizeman's death...oh, nothing makes me happier then reading excellent fanfic and yours is excellent! Please, please write more and I like your artwork as well *smiles*
Avis chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Sad, suspenseful, and solemn-definitelly two thumbs UP, Molly! This is wonderful and quie engaging; I'm anxious to find out where you're planning to go with this one. The sky's the limit, y'know. Especially since-*shivers excitedly*-Jackle might still make his appearance!
*laughs* Ever since I saw that little preview of him in your Christmas fic, I've been dying to see you do him more-you write a wonderful Jackle. He IS going to show up, right? I'm going to be sitting in pins and needles until I find out...
_ Terrific story.
Dusk the Wolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
YAY! Yayness, a Reala story! I LUV this Reala! REALA! *glomps Reala* If you don't write more of this, I'll shoot you with. . . THE BUBBLE GUN OF DOOMEDNESS!
You have been warned _