Reviews for Last Kiss
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
GREAT STORY
Sanya chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Omg! That was sorta of scary. But it was lovely.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aaah, another one of those stories that I read ages ago, but never reviewed. Better late than never, I guess. )

Ahem, this was one of...in fact, I think it was the FIRST fanfiction story I ever read, and it got me ultimatly hooked. You're not just my favourite FF author, but an undeniably gifted storyteller. Your hold over the reader is formidable; you don't try to be fancy, you don't try to be overly literary, you just deliver. Plain and simple.

This story is one of complete, unreserved class. Students the world over could learn from your potency when it comes to expression; if only the world was so lucky, as to have such things on the curriculum.
Taito's biggest fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was creepy. But in a good way.

And by the way; the ending was so romantic, if you just put a little more Taito in it then it would be perfect.

You're a very talanted writer. Keep the story up!
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This freaked me out in the beginning and middle... I hate to admit it, but i was almost afraid to read til the end_ Loved it, love Taito/ Yamachi!

Love ya lots,

~*Serenity*~
minnermon chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow! What a cool story! I was so scared in that haunted house! I never want to experience anything like that! But geez, talk about true love. I very much enjoyed the story! The characters and storyline were very well written in my mind. Thank You! -Ja ne :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This was a super story! I really loved the 'haunted house' part. I agree with Matt. Tera does seem like a bitch. _
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Aw, that was sweet. And, you know, creepy and all. Very nice.
Devina chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
that was scary XD...but nice and cute at the same time i luv it!
tomowowo chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
;_; how cute and sad!I love it Good Jobbie! X3!
-[[Tidah
Sillie chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That...was really cute... _ Great story!
Donut chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
oh, muffin pie. you are such a magically delicious writer. this story is brilliant. i couldn't really get into it at first, but when they made it to the house, i couldn't stop reading. that tera girl is crazy - makes me think of a few people i know... but anyway, i only wish that i were as abstractly creative as you. you make my writing look dumb.
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
you'd better warn me not to read this fic alone at night! I almost get scared and fell off the chair! again, nice fic as ever!
lottie11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Wow that fic was amazing, it was really sad as well I was like crying the beginning. You are such a good writer.
PrincessSwifty chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
aww that was sweet. and man tera was a b-i-t-c-h
matt: *in cheerleader outfit* lets hear that again! GIMME A B!
tai: ;.; you hated her that much?
matt: GIMME AN I!
tai: -_- that answers my question...
me: well, this fic was definitely interesting, and luvd the taitoness-
matt: GIMME A T!
me: -and yeh, i likes it very much.
matt: GIMME A C!
me: -_- and matt needs help...
matt: GIMME A H!
me: well, arigatou and ja ne!
~Princess Swifty~ lets play w/ kirby! ('.')