Reviews for A Wrinkle In Time
nayin17 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
loved this chapter...oh well read this at SIYE about 6x
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked this story even though I don't like this pairing.
mysinger chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
An amazing story. I loved Lily's letter to Harry. Well done!
animato22 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
just lovely
Analie Janes chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I loved this story! You wrote it so well! I only recently read it and it's amazing how it somewhat sticks to canon as much as it an (which is an amazing feat considering this was written eight years ago)! I loved how you wrote Ginny and Harry's relationship! It was adorable! :) And the letter Lily gave to Harry...it was so touching! I really love time travel stories and this one was great!

So overall, it was lovely for me to read. :)

Analie
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Wonderful story! I thought it was incredibly sweet and romantic, and I enjoyed all the twists & turns, especially the way Harry duelled the death eaters and protected his younger self and Ginny... exactly like a grown man protecting his family. (Not far from the truth, either!) :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I'm happy for Harry. He got to spend know his parents a little.

Thanks for writing.
Ogden Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWWWW!
gauravmittal2 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
nice
riegert8 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
This is a good story
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
So he changed the past by going. He was the reason for the charm so he should have been allowed to change the keeper.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Ack! Good story anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Tell them!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
The answer to that is yes you will James. That would have gotten everyone's attention.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
They should never have trusted Dumbledore! Ask the Potters to do one thing for you and for their son Harry after Dumbledore leaves. Ask them not to trust Peter or Wormtail to be their Secret Keeper. Tell Sirius not to suggest it.