Reviews for A Wrinkle In Time
Draeconin chapter 4 . 3/9
I don't know what prices were like in 1981 in England, but either they were very high, or you're vastly under-rating the value of a Galleon - and that's compared to JKR's valuation, which would also have to be vastly under-rated. JKR said 5 pounds to the Galleon (about US $7.50). Considering the value of gold, the Galleon would have to be only the size and weight of a sequin for equal valuation with the muggle world, so JKR was 'way off, too. Your Gringott's conversion rate seemed awfully low - 2 GBP per Galleon?
nayin17 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
loved this chapter...oh well read this at SIYE about 6x
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked this story even though I don't like this pairing.
mysinger chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
An amazing story. I loved Lily's letter to Harry. Well done!
animato22 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
just lovely
Analie Janes chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I loved this story! You wrote it so well! I only recently read it and it's amazing how it somewhat sticks to canon as much as it an (which is an amazing feat considering this was written eight years ago)! I loved how you wrote Ginny and Harry's relationship! It was adorable! :) And the letter Lily gave to Harry...it was so touching! I really love time travel stories and this one was great!

So overall, it was lovely for me to read. :)

Analie
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Wonderful story! I thought it was incredibly sweet and romantic, and I enjoyed all the twists & turns, especially the way Harry duelled the death eaters and protected his younger self and Ginny... exactly like a grown man protecting his family. (Not far from the truth, either!) :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I'm happy for Harry. He got to spend know his parents a little.

Thanks for writing.
Ogden Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWWWW!
gauravmittal2 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
nice
riegert8 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
This is a good story
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
So he changed the past by going. He was the reason for the charm so he should have been allowed to change the keeper.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Ack! Good story anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Tell them!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
The answer to that is yes you will James. That would have gotten everyone's attention.