Reviews for King of Hearts
Kensy Echo chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Wow, what an amazing story. Why? Because you serve the reader that awesome prologue which is actually the climax and make the reader wanted to know more. It's my first time to see this kind structure of story QwQ

I love how you make me curious! I was thinking of Hokichi as the murder when he said 'king of heart' but I suddenly change my mind when you introduce Tamiyo. I'm sure that Tamiyo is the murder but then... You told the secret that Hokichi is the murder. WOW, just WOW. And I never think that Hokichi never love Tai... I thought Tai has really hurt him. Nah, once again you make me think like this...

Sorry for my bad english! I just want you to know how amazing this story is. Fav? Of course!

Nah, ganbatte!
MaryWatanuki chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
And you must be 25 or 26 now... Wow... Congratulations and thank you! This story was amazing!
hikarinayoshi chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
*sobs* why can this be M-rated!

so much can be done with cookies... :3
hikarinayoshi chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
the murderers are Hokichi and his brother right?
Harmonie Eternal chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Awwww I always enjoy a well-written Taito though I wished you had done Daiken as well. The story was also confusing at bits but thats okay after all there is something that confuses us all. I love Taito though and I love this story, though I usually like Yama at the bitter end of the stick as opposed to Taichi and wish you had included the digimon in the story. Agumon would have kicked some serious butt.
Psycho Weasel chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
...that...was...so...AMAZING! Holy cow! You are amazing! This story had everything! Suspense, romance, mystery...it completly blew me away! With every chapter that I read I could't help but crave for more. You seriously kept me on edge the whole time. Not only that, but I think you kept the characters realistic and true blue. Your creativity and way of writting seriously makes me want to cry right now (I truly thought it was one of the best fanfics I've ever read). Even though it took you four years (15-19?) to complete this story, I'm very glad you did. I'm sorry for rambling on, but...gah! I just can't get over the power and emotions I felt while reading this story! You did a wonderful job and I hope you never give up on the writting. I bow to your amazing talent!
Cinnie chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
! #$%&*! OMFG! THIS WAS JUST AMAZING, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? got that? AMAZING! i loved it in every single way!the plot is just wow..., KEEP ON WRITING! ur good! : )
UnluckyWriter chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
holy hell...THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME! great work!
mirai3k chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Hey you, I just had to tell you how wonderfully climactic and addictive this was and how much I loved your Taichi (and Yamato). He really is the King of Hearts, that one. Always will be. Great work. Please keep writing for this fandom )
lilysan chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
OH MY GOD! THAT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ PERTAINING TO THIS COUPLE! I feel like too preppy saying it like that but its TRUE!
Bragi151 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Beautifully written! I am new to the Yaoi/Slash(lol pardon the pun) community and this story definitely contributed to getting me hooked!

Shameless flattery aside, I really loved the way you portrayed Tai's character, and especially the way you blended mystery and romance so well. The constant allusions to the murders kept me guessing and I loved it! Good job, and please don't stop writing!
b-nothing chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
good story... well done
b-nothing chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
that chapter was AWESOME!

-b
Chronos chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Wow I almost forgot about this fic. I remember it from when I first got into Digimon yaoi ages ago. I'm currently sick with strep throat and I have wisdom teeth coming in so I sat down and read this from start to finish. I want to thank you for making the sick day actually pleasant. The story kicked ass! I'm thinking of calling in sick again tomorrow to read the rest of your work! _
Lone chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
That really was a good way to end the story. Love it.