Reviews for For the Love of a Child
very good so far
Ravenclaw'sgirl chapter 16 . 1/31
Hello! its a pity that there isn't more of this story. Its very cute. I must point of the misspelling to Kahless' name however. Please, write more! :)
Svenska chapter 17 . 1/2
Very good love the whole story
B7 Fan chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
This is just bad writing. Very child like and simple, as if a 12 year old girl wrote it. Show us...don't tell us everything. Weak and predictable plot devices. Unrealistic, people don't react like this.
Tasha browne chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
I love this continue please
tasheika.conley chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
I love this story please update it soon.:-)
QuicklyNow chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Damn man, this entire story. It reads like a baking ingredients list. The whole thing is just so lost in itself and the characters are just caricatures of who they really are. I started it cause I saw such a high number of reviews but this story truly does not deserve it. There's no craft here, nothing but these text like lines. Kinda big disappointment.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
You have a really great story.i can't wait for more.
brightflare chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime.
April Sullivan chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
I must admit I have always preferred the Janeway and Seven pairings, but this won me over to B'Elanna and 7. I especially like how Janeway initially responds to the pregnancy. But more so the compassion, affection and good old Klingon honor very early into the story, you know that chief engineer will do what is right.
Wisegirl5595 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
keep writing its very good
TheAdeptus chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Excellent story. The crew scheming to get B'Elanna and Seven apart was a bit off putting at first. Especially from Harry. That was just weird from him. Otherwise very good. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
MississippiTrojan chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
This is a great story please update soon!
aaaaceace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
It's ok. The story is interesting, but you need the characters acting more like themselves, for instance maybe have 7 of 9 remember the borg drone she raised in the episode "One" for her at least one of her reasons for keeping the child. Also the Captain would never punish 7 of 9 in such away just because she decided not to have an abortion and anyways 7 of 9 already lived in the science lab. Nor is it believable that Star Fleet has a law that would force a mother to have an abortion if the husband demands it.

You may also want to try adding more detail into your writings.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2013