Reviews for For the Love of a Child
Meistar chapter 17 . 7/13
This is amzing! Keep writing!
-Meistar
AGE1984 chapter 17 . 6/30
Last updated 5 Jan 2005...I guess this means that 'For the Love of a Child' will remain unfinished which is a sham as it is a very good story but after more than 10 years I have come to the realisation that one on my favourite Seven of Nine/B. Torres will never be finished :(
Cxc23ol chapter 17 . 4/16
I like the really lot, and I can't stop reading this story and can't wait for more on this story
Annabethsgirl chapter 17 . 1/29
Wonderful story, :). Please continue it.
Nathalie chapter 17 . 1/29
Great story, :). Keep it up. Will be waiting for the next chapter with bated breath, :).
Simi 'SuperCanary' Zor-El chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
Please continue this story! I've been sitting on the edge of my seat since 2010.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
very good so far
Ravenclaw'sgirl chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
Hello! its a pity that there isn't more of this story. Its very cute. I must point of the misspelling to Kahless' name however. Please, write more! :)
Svenska chapter 17 . 1/2/2016
Very good love the whole story
B7 Fan chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
This is just bad writing. Very child like and simple, as if a 12 year old girl wrote it. Show us...don't tell us everything. Weak and predictable plot devices. Unrealistic, people don't react like this.
Tasha browne chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
I love this continue please
tasheika.conley chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
I love this story please update it soon.:-)
QuicklyNow chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Damn man, this entire story. It reads like a baking ingredients list. The whole thing is just so lost in itself and the characters are just caricatures of who they really are. I started it cause I saw such a high number of reviews but this story truly does not deserve it. There's no craft here, nothing but these text like lines. Kinda big disappointment.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
You have a really great story.i can't wait for more.
brightflare chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime.