Reviews for For the Love of a Child
brightflare chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime.
April Sullivan chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
I must admit I have always preferred the Janeway and Seven pairings, but this won me over to B'Elanna and 7. I especially like how Janeway initially responds to the pregnancy. But more so the compassion, affection and good old Klingon honor very early into the story, you know that chief engineer will do what is right.
Wisegirl5595 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
keep writing its very good
TheAdeptus chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Excellent story. The crew scheming to get B'Elanna and Seven apart was a bit off putting at first. Especially from Harry. That was just weird from him. Otherwise very good. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
This is a great story please update soon!
aaaaceace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
It's ok. The story is interesting, but you need the characters acting more like themselves, for instance maybe have 7 of 9 remember the borg drone she raised in the episode "One" for her at least one of her reasons for keeping the child. Also the Captain would never punish 7 of 9 in such away just because she decided not to have an abortion and anyways 7 of 9 already lived in the science lab. Nor is it believable that Star Fleet has a law that would force a mother to have an abortion if the husband demands it.

You may also want to try adding more detail into your writings.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
please continue!
this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Normally i perfer seven and harry but this rocks. i found this fan fic on 12/27/12 and wish for it to be updated
Guyana Rose chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
I know it's probably silly to ask, because who knows whether you still check up on this site or not, but will there ever be a continuation? This really is a brilliant story; one of my favorite B/7s actually, that's why i'm rereading it again. Just wondering.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
I know it's probably silly to ask, cause who knows if you even still check up on this site, but will there be any continuations? It's a brilliant story; one of my favorite B7s actually, which is why I've started rereading it again. Just wondering.
jammydodgers chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
totally love this story,

just wondering r u going to continue with this?
Ravenclaw'sgirl chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Pity you have never added more chapters to this story, I really like it :)
shadow8090 chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
love the story hope you continue it
Swampje chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
I love this story and would like to know what happens next! :)
MONEBUDDHA chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
I just reread this entire story again and I loved it all over again. Please update it. It's really good and engaging. I would really like to see what happens.