Reviews for A Pirate's Life For Me
Anonymous Fan chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I read through this chapter and the previous one a lot, when I'm bored or when I'm feeling down. They make me smile!
KekiAiKohi chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
this story is so cute hehehe~
RyouSeiryuu chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
nya nya it's really nice!
ttrwd chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
love this stry, I actually like the idea of it being more potc-ish too maybe ill try a pirate rendition one day...just maybe anyway i love it love it
Puffi The Insane chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Daylight savings time SUCKS.

I'd read it all now but me sleepy..
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Aww... This story was cute, but a bit fast in some places *lifts up a shoulder* meh.

I think I'll come back and review each chapter indivigualy latter. (damn I can't spell)
Sugarmoe chapter 14 . 7/7/2005
This was such a good fic! akura and Ryou were the best out of everyone though...It was soo sweet how after soo much time they still liked eachother! *dreamt sigh* If only that was real...well, I'm gonna check out your other stuff now! Bye!
ShadowNinjaSakura chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
nice
adele4 chapter 14 . 12/20/2004
So C2 communities have finally proven themselves useful for me, since it’s through one of them that I discovered this story!

It’s great! I love your AU, especially how you made Bakura’s, Malik’s Yami’s and Ryou’s past – Yami and Bakura especially not simply going along, although they are at the same side.

Oh, and the BakuraxRyou was so cute, I loved it. You made Bakura totally possessive and overprotective, and Ryou still doesn’t seem dependant. Also loved how you made them meet at the begin. And the scenes with Yugi and Tea *grins*

Makes me think, there’s only one thing I must complain about: you were so mean to Yugi’s grandfather! I know he’s the governor, but couldn’t they have let him come with them? Now he’s all alone... with a *Tea* who didn’t get her husband...
HellzKatt chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
ur story was awsome u even ended it very well i dont come across many good endings ur like the 4 every one else has serious problems but great job (i just have to say again good ending not many ppl have the skill to end a story so good for u)

cant wait to read more of ur stories im already reading another one but any way good job and keep writing more stories bi
KuramaKarasus Daughter chapter 14 . 8/20/2004
I am TOTALLY going to print this fic out cause it was awsome and it was good. And also it hasmy favorite pairings in this fic, YOU ARE THE AWESOME O
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Fantastic story! It's going on my Favs list.
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 14 . 6/23/2004
Lol. That was good Though, the last few chappies seemed to be a little rushed. But I think this is an awsome fic You should make a Sequl or something. _
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Pirates are shibby. Shibby, shibby, shibby...
Kenjirose chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
tat was a very good story please make a sequil.
the copper araibian