Reviews for On Being Young
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
"He brings her breakfast in the morning. He seems to like being bossed about, an unusual thing in a growing boy. He watches her eat like a worried mamma"

I can see WW/PH!Link doing that so well, it's purfekt. :3
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was awesome. Good job. I love Tetra and Link and am so sad that there are so few fics with them that do the characters justice.
RosieG.9012 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is a wonderful story! It's well-written, well thought-out, and Link and Tetra are characterized perfectly. You really allow both of the characters to embody all of their contradictory aspects. The part about their hands in particular is a very haunting image. I also really enjoy how you flesh out the WW world here through the stories Link and Tetra tell one another. Good stuff :)
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Short, but a lot of meaning to it. I love rereading this just so I can think in a deeper level about Wind Waker. Also, Tetra and Link are so adorable!
Serendipity Star chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very beautiful and subtle.
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I. CAN'T. STOP. READING. THIS.

Seriously, a day is not a day without me skimming through this at least once. I don't know why, but I'm absolutely addicted to this fic like nothing else.

Actually, I do know why; your writing is excellent, and it's short, sweet, cute, so vivid, and very in-character.

Thanks so much for writing! I'm hoping to see more lovely Zelda one-shots like this in the future.

Bookwormtiff.
Nighte Thief chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Mmm, very good. Enjoyed it very much. Captured them perfectly, it did.
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Very nice. Will this be continued?

If not, I think you should mark it as complete. So that others don't alert it and find out that it is supposedly finished.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very well done. I like how Tetra views the princesses before her haha
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aww i really liked this. its different than any tetralink i've ever read. you wrotte eit very well and i think you really captured their characters.

loved it :)
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Truly awesome and well portrayed. 8D I loved it.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I really liked this. How lovely! All of your stuff is, of course.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Not exactly self-contained, but the content is so solid that I don't really care. Easygoing, evocative, and enjoyable. Win.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very sweet and realistic, you made a great character or Zelda or what-ever-her-pirate-name-was, I can't actually remember at the moment but I still loved this XD
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I loved it.