Reviews for Reaper
FuturisticDreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Beautiful and bittersweet. Made me cry when I first read it. Thank you.
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love your stories in general, especially how you cut in between scenes and go back and forth from before the war end to after. This one has to be my second favorite
CassieBookworm8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Amazing, _amazing_ story... I absolutly love it... but I've got to give my one bit of critisism. Please, please, please, leave off the last paragraph! This story is amazing, and than that part dosn't fit in, because it is _not_ how they die and Morpheus' last line is so wonderful, and they're already dead so why are we going back in time and, oh, I'm very sorry, I don't mean to rage, I'm being quite cruel... I just feel strongly on the subject. Maybe, you could just explain the end bit. Maybe I've got this _all_ wrong and really it is the perfect ending. I am just confused and it feels off to me. Anyways, please accept my unlimited praise for the rest of the story and your work. Thank you for sharing your writing with a grateful audiance,

Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow, this is beautiful. Excellent job.

"I spy with my little eye,something...METAL" ... that made me laugh!

Well done!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I just read Scissors & this one here. You get the characters just right. I'm really impressed, honestly. Both fics are just so sad, but it feels right with them, with the story... still hoping you write some more, though I realize that this is wishful thinking.

Well, take care! D.
Sydney Andrews chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hi - just read scissors, was inspired to check out your other stuff. I also like this one... I am totally on board with your trinity (i think the way we see her character is very similar). one word: she's instense. i also like that you picked up on the implied relationship between ghost and trin (enter the matrix). i plan to address this myself - i think that youll like it (exile). anyhow, i love your stuff! -kristen
LadySmith chapter 1 . 8/10/2004

That was... damn.

Perfect. I can't think of a damn thing to criticise. About ANY of your fics. I am SO damn glad you reviewed my "Code Fragments", which brought your fine fine work to my attention.
Xsp00kyX chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow.. That was intense.. And very damn good.
-├╝ber thumbs up- Keep up with the writing.. you've just got yerself a fan in me.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
It sent such shivers down my spine that it was right. They weren't given enough time, but they knew it. You potrayed this so well, showing all the emotion and characterization and the relationship that was real. I wish I had a Neo as good as the way you paint him out to be.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I spy something...GREAT! I really like what you write, you do it well and you keep it believeable. Thank you for allowing them to die, I appreciate that, even though I wish they were not.
Please, keep writing little titbits, they make writing longer stories easier. Your moments, captured by only the writer, the I spy game, the haircut in Scissors, the poker game in Poker Night, they all give me something to bounce from. They give something to smile about in a love story where you lose the most important people, and lose them quickly.
Well done.
Miss Killigrew chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I loved it!
The way you write... you do you do it ?
And 'let me see if i quote' Starlight623 correctly: " the characters were perfectly in character"!
Keep going!
Dark Trin chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was really good :) but damnit you almost made me cry! Lol it was very well written and the language was very descriptive. Congrats :)
Sciffy chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
"I spy, with my little eye,something...METAL!"
I love it! The rest was really good too - but I don't know where you were going with Ghost, and all that. It was kind of random (him loving her, that is). Anyway, good one.
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Wonderful work! The characters were perfectly in character! Please write more.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Very, very cool. Great work!