Reviews for Hidden
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Truly a great beginning to a story. Keep up the great work! Are you planning to develop/and further explain the abuse that Harry has suffered at the Dursleys?
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
neat story... hope to read more
ShyRaven23 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
POOR HARRY, YOU HAVE GOT TO LET SOME ONE HELP HIM, let harry be happy,is harry going to go to hogwarts and then Snape or something else?
TreenBeen chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
I love this story and I would be willing ot be a beta for you. Keep up the good work.
Angel Kellar chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Whoa! That's intense. Good chapter. Please update ASAP!
lmill123 chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
I hope that you start writting on this story again. It seems that it has the makings of a good story. Where is the bird club that is suppose to be watching Harry? It would be different if one of Vernon's bosses discovered Harry and turned him and Petunia into the police for child abuse. YOu also need to have Harry turn on Dumbledore and have the rest of the order do so also. After all he keeps telling Harry and everyone that he is save and well taken care of. Maybe Poppy could be at an order meeting and let her blow Dumbledork out of the water. Telling him and the rest of the order that if Harry isn't removed from his home this very day that they leave her no choice but to report Dumbledore to child services and the board of governors and the ministry how he sends Harry back to his family every year to be abused and there is no telling how long this has been going on, just that she knows from tests that it has been going on long before he intered Hogworts.
Cindy Snowflake chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
I don't suppose you're going to be writing again, anytime soon? It has been, after all, over a year. I really would like to know what happens next, though.
debs chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
that was some piece of writing! i love the way u capture the way harry is feelin. hope u update soon.
americanpie310hotmail.com chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Fuck...That sucks. When are you going to update again?
ph0enixgirlie chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
i love your story

i cant wait for the next chapter

i hope you update soon

why didnt you continue this fic?

i think its evil... everyone wants to know whats gonna happen next...!

can you please rethink you decesion?

please please pretty please...

take care

byebye

plz update soon
Ainsley Haynes chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Uow! I'm loving your story!

How could you stop the chapter in this part? I wanna read more! Please update soon!

hugs

Ainsley
Crowded Mind chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
wow, poor Harry! I hope you update again really soon! Cant wait to see what will happen and if someone will rescue him.
Fantom of the Tech Booth chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
Oh, this is excellent! I'll be your Beta, if you want. I have ideas for this story, but it really depends on where you want it to go. Anyway, this is great and well written. Just to let you know, I am American, so I may question you with a few words if I am your Beta. Great job, update soon!
Iori 0.o chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
that was awesome keep writing! _

Iori