Reviews for Total Recall
Wholives4Eva chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Hi - just found this and have read it all in one go. Loved it, especially the interaction between Alec & Max you manged to make them both true to character and show how they might have grown and changed because of all their experiences. I really liked the ending too - hopeful, fun but not too fluffy.
Willow-98 chapter 28 . 12/23/2008
This is an amazing story! I absolutely loved it, great concept.

Taeniaea chapter 28 . 8/17/2008
great story
liarscope chapter 28 . 4/3/2007
great story! (ps the story is not 'officially' completed)
Sue chapter 20 . 8/25/2006
Greta story. I always love to read good Max and ALec fics.

Everything is great about the one suggestion or I guess question...Why is Max being portrayed as just a sex object/non-participant? She is the , I guess in this fic co-leader of TC, which is great.I like when Max and Alec are on equal he is doing all the decisions, giving all the directions, doing all the fighting, hacking , communicating...she has nothing to her alittle would make the story perfect.I don't want you to think I do not like the story though, it is is just a suggestion.I like a more empowered Max.
Serenity Wintirs chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
Oh my gods, WOW! I seriously have chills. That was incredible. . .Now! Lol.
Serenity Wintirs chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Gosh, this chapter rocked seriously hard. I am so excited. Manticore has toughened up. I wonder what this will mean for Alec and Max. Oh, I can't wait to read more.
Serenity Wintirs chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Another AMAZING chappie! Alec is so sweet in this. You can definatly tell that he has grown and matured *alot* over the years. I guess running a nation will do that to you. Lol. Wow, I am so excited. You are so good!
Serenity Wintirs chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, you are a really good writer. Amazing descriptions and I love how you explained in perfect detail just how Max and Alec began to love each other. I haven't really seen that done by anyone else yet. And I have a feeling there is going to be lots of action and drama in this story as well. I can't wait to see what happens. Really excellent start!
Audny chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Whoa, intense. I'm loving it.
Sequoia chapter 28 . 4/26/2005
it was a pretty good story.
C'est Magnifique chapter 28 . 9/16/2004
Great story. Please write a sequel…or a prequel.

~C'est Magnifique
SitaTheLastVampire chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
like the story
Deb1 chapter 28 . 8/27/2004
I should have been keeping up with this all along. My bad. : ) I really like the way you worked this out. And I have to say I loved the Aliens scene. Hee! That was a really good movie.

You did a wonderful job writing all the action parts as well as the intrigue. I look forward to your next story. : )

lakergirl chapter 28 . 8/24/2004
Nice summation of the fic, I hope you right a sequel so we can see what else happens with our lovable transgenics.