Reviews for Collisions
hold-that-thought chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I finally got a change to read this, and boy am I glad I did. Amazing job in such a short piece. You really packed in the emotion, and did an excellent job in capturing Vaughn's confusion and love for both Sydney and Lauren. Really excellent.
bluebird chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
this is great! i've been waiting for a missing scene or inner dialogue fic from conscious...
Terin chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
this is good, and well written.
baby le chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
that was really good! i enjoyed the story. keep it up! D
ontheceiling chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Oh that was so great! Wonderful! The way you portrayed Vaughn's emotions... moving, truly. I really like it! So sad that it was only a one parter tho... hint hint... ;)
~Kate
Syd chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That is excellent! Please continue. The writing is superb.
BudgetBuddy chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Excellent, loved Vaughns angst between loving Syd and Lauren. Love the ending line "Two realities collided. He was still checking for survivors."
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
pretty good. i like it! reallie like it! hope u continue to write more soon!
Raina Elizibeth chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
" Two realitys collided. He was still checking for survivors." I loved that last line. Still checking for survivors. He he he he he he * walks away shaking head and giggling*
-Rai
LilyoftheValley4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
*Applause* That was awesome! I love the way you captured and portrayed Vaughn's feelings and emotions in comparison with Sydney and Lauren. I especially love the ending. Very very good!