Reviews for Not Guilty
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this is a very lovely story.

I agree with one of the reviewers, it could have been taken out of a chapter of OOTP. It had the ease of Harry and Hermione that I always liked from the actual stories, none of that over the top fan fiction editing of Harry and Hermione being out of character and professing undying love to each other.

I needed a fic like this, as I am rereading OOTP, and still believe that it was the book that could've gotten Harry and Hermione together.

well done.
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oh, nice job. I especially loved the beginning. You did a really great job of writing Harry; nice job!
yayayayay chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hi:
I rally love this stroy, I think the characters are very well written and the plot is fine and the ambients is good too.
But since it's been a while since you updated I have two questions:
1. Is this story finished?
2. If it's not finished, are you going to update soon?
Would you please let me know. Cheers
gal-texter chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hi, this story was recommended here:
. ?showtopic5340
gal-texter chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hi, your story was recommended here:
. ?showtopic5340
lizzypadfoot chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
aw this is so sweet, i love ficlets like this, this is so amazing ,write more like it!
lizzypadfoot chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Deeble chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
It could have been an actual passage out of the forthcoming book, it was written so well.
Truly excellent.
ears chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
interesting, what's not all messy? keep it up
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
That was a great H/Hr!..even if it was light...maybe you can continue with a story from here? *hopefully
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
more please? i like the way that you write, not pushing the characters out of place, and we all know that Ron has feelings for Hermione BUT we dont know who Hermione really likes, so its a good point of how you develop a love relationship between my two fav characters!
Felicity Gemfiar chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Hello, my dear. I was just running through your many works and realized, I've read all of them. Every single one of these fics are masterpieces and I hope that you never give up writing them, or give up on me as your 'beta.' I am so happy, but I cannot explain why here... I'll call you later. Love you, babe.
-Felicity Gemfiar
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Aw! That was very realistica and believable potrayal of the characters and their feelings.
Hermione is so cool!