Reviews for Man And Woman
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow that was the best batcat ive read like EVER
littlesnipper chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
i totally think you should write a sequel for this and make it a happy ending where Bruce believe they will work out.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, this was lovely. Well done.
00JLO chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Nice fanfic.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a wonderful read!
anonimo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Triste ,romantico y dulce.
Franklymydear11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is so great! I just can't get over your batman/catwoman stuff! And Alfred is legendary as always!
LadyShiva17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Omygoodness, I absolutely loved this story. One of the best Bat/Cat I've read on Fanfiction. Wonderful job! Very moving... got a little teary in some spot. Again, well done.
PatCrosby87 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aww.. that was so sweet! Bruce shouldn't really jump to conclusions. Great work!
joe chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I loved this story... It's just done... Very well. Nice job.
rocaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I love your story! I know it's been a while, but is there any chance you would continue with it? When I read the comic, I think it was 94, and she asked Batman to leave with her, I wanted him to go, but knew he wouldn't. However, here, you made it so likely and plausible that he would. I was so mad they were going to cancel her comic, but you gave it such a smooth continuation. It's truly a beautiful story!
Somebody chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was really good! Keep up the good work! I hope you write more stories about Batman and Catwoman.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I loved this fic. Beautiful...
Sella chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Um, I really don't want to make you sad because you write such great Batman stories and I really like them. But your nickname - Luder - in Danish means..well...a prostitute. I am from Denmark and this is the first thing I have noticed about your name.

But don't be sad - because your stories are awesome! But I just wanted to let you know before someone starts picking at you. You migh want to re-think your nick name.

Hugs,

S
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I can only express this as awsome. a fantastic job. and very in chcarecture. nicely done.