Reviews for Not Another Bloody Conspiracy!
IaithCariad chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Absolutely brilliant! This made my day. :) Thank you so much for writing a parody like this. It's like a breath of fresh air...
Jessemay chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
"we're not talking about it ever..." that and the whole Squall/Laguna conversation was my fav part this chapter. It is funny just how cliched these things are...never really noticed. Especially Squall ranting on and on to Laguna.
Jessemay chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
The conversation between Seifer/Squall had to be the funniest part! Hillarious!
Encefalt chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
For what it is, this was superbly crafted, in that it was one of the worst fanfiction plots written in the worst possible way. And that's what makes it so good.

Just wish I hadn't read it right after a large dinner. My stomach hurts from laughing. Especially from the guest contribution.
BigFatCheese chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Umm... I really think that you deserve my incognito name more than I do...

Loved every sentence.
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
Such a great story! So funny! Thanks for the all the hard work you put into it!

Sammy
Amathist Fwirrel chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
Bwahahahhahaha!

Loving this.

Nice to see some REAL humour aroung here.

Now im gonna laugh untill i reguritate my spleen.

...

That...didn't make ANY sense did it?

crap.
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
HAHA! Nothing worse than a bad crossover (or funnier!) ROFL
shootinstar chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
heheheheheheh. aw, c'mon. I challenge anyone not to love this. Pure class (in a gorgeously tacky kind of way).
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
Haha, quis and cid...that's just wrong
Alan Bates chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
Now what we need is to have the cast of FF7 finding themselves trapped in this world or vise versa and having to learn to get back to their own world.
Frankly, I think you've covered all the rest fo the cliches I can think of.
Alan Bates chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
bad fic, tenticles, the master of Plot compression. It just keeps getting better and better.
Alan Bates chapter 6 . 2/17/2004
It amazes me how you can actually keep the characters IN character (unles the story says otherwise) while you keep subjecting them to so many cliches
Alan Bates chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
"FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED, NO HP AND MP TALK!"
Amen on that. Glad we got the AU part out of the way. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what other cliches you throw in here. ANy yao stuff would be extremely intresting.
shootinstar chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
*suggests (in the nicest way possible, you understand) that the reviews are almost as amusing as the story itself in light of its particular theme*
In my best Tony the 'Frosties' Tiger impression, I tell you that this fic is great!