Reviews for Blackberries
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
*grins* SOO CUTE!
tahwekilelohcin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I didn't find the "you" style odd at all. it's a lovely one-shot. :)
Alena chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was, perhaps, the sweetest story i have ever read. It just makes you want to hug somebody and smile...
Picklegal chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow. You-POV is interesting.
broken.wings chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
That was an amazing story...I almost forgot that this was Hermoine and Ron. It felt like it was your story. Beautiful
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
You are really stupendously talented *makes jealous noises in a corner* That was bloody fantastic. I liked the unique perspective and the off-hand references to "that boy" and how you use the events in the books in obscure, meaningful ways. Power to ya! That made my evening!
captainbean chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I just want to say that this is fantastic. You are a superb writer.
MeEm chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I'm on the verge of tears, Soph. That was beautiful! Of course u can use a quote from my blackberry poem if yuo like, i wud be honoured infact if u did. I'd forgotten u asked me.
Well done, this is the best thing u'v written! I'm printing off a copy and im going to keep that in my 'best things people hav written thatr v great and i love' folder!
I had a holiday romance in France! I'll tell u about it on tuesday ;)well done again honey, 0 critiscm!
luv Em x ps. i hope uv written more of blood ties?
MusicalLuna1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Augh! I loved it! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :D I love the odd little style it's written in and you pulled it off quite skillfully. The fun little bits about the different parts of the books and the way she calls him That Boy is just lovely. Nice job. XD
happigolucki616 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
that was so cute! the stained glass pink and coral pink was adorable! and the blackberry juice! excellent! bravo!
cashew chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Hey! Wow, I feel like we haven't talked (or at least the talking that we do through exchanging reviews) in forever. This, this wonderful one-shot, was just absolutely beautiful. There is no other way to describe it. I got so caught up in the flow of your words that it was astounding. Perfect.
The 'you' style was never one that I thought that I would even really like but you changed my mind without a doubt. Lol, I was in the middle of writing my new chapter for Shadows but I think I'll have to stop now or I'll end up accidently switching to the 'you' thing. I never noticed how many one-shots that you had before I came to read this one. See, now I'm all excited because I've been wanting to read something for a while but have yet to find anything that doesn't make me want to either gag, or strangle the author. But now I have so I'm off to read the rest of your stories!
Oh, and is it strange that I felt a odd sense of pride when you told me my story made you cry? Lol, it's just that you had me crying so much during Things Change it was just good to know that I can pull the emotional strings of one of the best writers of it.
Well, till the next review!
Liebling chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
OH MY GOSH.
I'M GONNA START BAWLING!
*is getting overly emotional for no particular reason* Anyway.
That was gorgeous and flawless and...*is speechless*, I really am.
Your characterization is perfect.
And I'm amazed.
'And you tell him you hate him for it, and you know really that it’s a lie, because the only reason you hate him is because he didn’t ask you first.'
;)
SO good.
~Mel
Okeanos chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AW! That was so cute. I love it. Uh, I mean, yes that was a very well written story. Very, nice.
Lily Michelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
aw! that is so cute. i love it. the style is really unique. it's so interesting. i've never read a story from the you POV. it is cool. although i don't think a long story would work. one-shots work great with that style though. you should definitely write more. i'm looking forward to them. keep up the good work!
Dina C chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Very very nice. Really like the way you skimmed the timeline and didn't get bogged down in every encounter they'd ever had with each other.
Loved the word pictures and the use of light - the light through the leaves, the sparkle in his eyes, the stain glass windows - all very very nicely developed.
Yummy and romantic. Thanks!