Reviews for Love On Ice
Clockwork Soul chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
Damn it all to Ammit... Now that image is forever burned into my skull... .

Pretty good story... Through I really cant see Yami working as, well, THAT. Or for Pegasus, for that matter. ._.'
StarliteOracle chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
luv this
dragonsbreath589 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh no! poor yugi-chan i hope he's alright. this storys good so far nice job!
gamer260 chapter 21 . 10/29/2007
please update!
RaphaellaNah chapter 21 . 9/29/2007
awhh!

to cute!
lady Alexas chapter 21 . 9/13/2007
cool
Yami of Darkness chapter 21 . 1/10/2007
Hikari Topaz: OMG! Yami Striped! Please write more!

Yami Topaz: Poor Yugi, broke his leg & Yami striping. This an excellent piece of work
luvanime4life chapter 21 . 1/17/2006
O.o yami stripping? Yugi's leg still broken...yugi's okay w/ yami shakin' his cute lilthe butt on stage n front of pervs. O.O EXECELLENT FIC. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! WOW! ;) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Darkyami7 chapter 21 . 1/13/2006
Are you serious? I haven't reviewed this story yet? What the hell is wrong with me? I've read it months ago! ...anyway...Yami's a stripper...Yami's a stripper...::you can't see it right now but I'm dancing in my seat::

That's just so neat! The whole story is utterly amazing...I wish that it would be updated, though...alas, in this world of other things such as money and actual jobs...updates are not number one on most people's priority lists...::sigh::

Anyways, please update soon!

Random Quote of the Day: Don't drink antifreeze.
kingleby chapter 21 . 12/18/2005
this story is so cute and funny! _ love it!
lucidscreamer chapter 21 . 12/15/2005
Dude, five thousand yen isn't even fifty bucks. Would Yugi really let Yami debase himelf for such a paltry sum? I think not. Better up the ante, there, don't you think?
Tadashi 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 21 . 9/8/2005
O.M.G.

I just died XD

LMAO THAT WAS HILARIOUS! THAT FRIGGIN RULED! I highly doubt Pegasus took advantage of Yami to make him work in a strip club, but meh it's a fic, I'll run with it. It was certainly worth the read XD

ohh, it's over ;.; but it was a great read, fer sure! I hope you make more fantabulous ficcus for us! D
Snow Angel chapter 21 . 9/5/2005
*Dies laughing * ...You know what? Hell, *just plain dies *

...XD Cheating...cheating bad. *Snickers * YAMI, you're not supposed to ENJOY it. Oh, well, umm...m hmm. Well, I guess...he may get that mansion after all.

*Pauses * I mean, fangirls would pay...XD

What an ending. I mean, I laughed...but...WHAT an ending! AH! YAMI SAILOR MOON! My worst nightmare! (And I thought about it before. No joke.)
Sir Deranged Reindeer chapter 21 . 9/5/2005
Ahaha. I'd forgotten how much I love this fic. XD
Daikaio chapter 21 . 9/3/2005
Ah, I'm glad this story has been updated. Wow, that was amusing. Poor Yami, he could almost be as innocent as Yugi...(Almost) Haha, I laughed so much when he got dressed as Sailor Moon and stuff. And I like to review every chapter _ Update soon!