Reviews for Dead Man's Curve
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Yeah, it was fine. I liked it. Good style. Nice fanfic.
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
'I AM SADNESS.'

*sniffle*

poor old death, I just want to give him a hug...which would probably be quite terrifying to actually do, but still...
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is...really, really, really, really (did I mention really?) good. I think this is better for nto being in Pratchett's style, becasue it isn't a scene he'd be likely to write. So it sort of gives your free reign with it.

Nice flashback at the very end. Very...appropriate.
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I love Death in Discworld. He is - he is - LIVING PERSON. Better than many, many people. Thank You for Your ff.

I am happy Ysabell told him "I love You".

I like way how Death explained them a word "love". Love it is a choice. Beautiful. Great. Thanks!
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh thank you, that was really brilliant. It's sad, and it's somehow so well expressed how it feels like right after you lost someone...

Well done. Condolences and a warm hug. I know how you feel.
Swamp angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Lordy this is sad. A bit wangsty, but it makes me want to give Death a hug...
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
*sigh*

Brilliant. You expressed your thoughts so wonderfully, with my favourite line being Death's thoughts on his ability to love.

I would like to stay, go through it again, give a constructive review, but I'm meant to be studying for Physics, and though I wrote a story in my Maths exam I don't think Mrs Wilson will appreciate Pratchett-esque metaphysics.

*clicks on Favourite Stories*
Lassenby chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I knew I had to reveiw, whether I really had anything to say or not. That was.. sadness. I mean, yeah. It was very sad. It was a bit in Pratchett style, like that bit at the beginning with the "man-eating mudholes that burp after eating entire caravans".

It was a very well though out story, and its not one of those fics that dont relate to the book in any way but the characters. This really seemed like it could be tacked on the end of a sequal, I think. _

((By the way, dont go look at my fanfiction. It's all very, very old. And I'm serious about that.))
Reija Linn chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
No, t'was not exactly Pratchett style, but in itself it was a good piece of writing. Personally, I liked the irony about speeding the cart up, because in my mind, this is how things do work, tragic or not. I liked your Death, and your Ysabelle and Mort, too. I think this story gave some closure to their deaths.
SpookedRabbits chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
*Claps hands* Whoot, this is excellent!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
*cries*
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
no, it pasn't particularly normal discworld style, but it was certainly good. and i think you nailed Death.
Nyghtvision chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Intrikate-
This was a shockingly good work. It really was tragedy-humor. Oh yeah, DEATH and Binky are great. I love them! I'm adding it to my favorites .
I'm so sorry about your grandfather.
~Caspian
Starry-eyed-writer chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This story was good, but you had a few spelling mistakes and you missed out some words in one or two sentences so it didn't make sense. For example:
You have nothing but kind to me
It should have been you have been nothing but kind to me.
Guin chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
WEll done and well written. Very bitter-sweet and sad, a most excellent short.