Reviews for Cherish
Soaringclaws chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Intense and heart rending, but wow..
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You hurt my heart. .-.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Whoo. Depressing, but realistic. I thought your style was overly wordy here and then, the sentence structure becoming unnecessarily complex and hard to follow (I notice because it's one of my big problems haha). Overall, good story, though. Keep at it.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
A great story. Very good.
HopelessRomantic216 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
*sniff.. tear...followed by a flood of tears* That was very very well written. Im a big Spuffy fan, so yea... major with the cryage. :o(
Lynda chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
After then there was you, I am going back to read all your beautiful stories. I knew you would make me cry but I cannot help it. I am addicted to you.
Nobody123456789 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wow... that is so sad...*slowly walks away from computer* great story... and very sad...
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aww. Very sad, but very sweet. I like how buffy mourned the relationship they might have had almost as much as she mourned Spike. Good job.
skybound2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Beautiful and sad and I think I'm gonna cry :-(
Very well done.
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
If I could spell the noise I just made, it would be review enough. Let's just say its was somewhere between a whimper and an anguished squeal, accompanied by hand-flapping.
I don't think I will ever stop loving angst. This was gorgeous. And the fact that you set it before "Touched" (by far one of my favourite episodes of the season) is so cruelly, painfully ironic, with all the references to being in his arms.
God...
You have reduced me to a whimpering wreck. Of course, the fact that it's 3.45am could have something to do with that, too. :)
Gallfreyan April chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AW...what a sad, but still in a way heart warming story. Very well written! Liked it very much!
scoutfan22 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
oh my gosh.
i'm not really a big fan of spike/buffy, but this was really well written. good job.
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Oh my god, that was great. Sad, but great. You are an amazing writer, I mean really amazing. If I wasn't sitting in my school library right now I'd be crying. Anyway your great, and the story is great.
shan chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
that was so sad! very well written though
darklover chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Quite sad! But I still think it was well written.