Reviews for This Christmas
Veridissima chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Love it

Very sweet
greenshirtMLP chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is great,FRIENDS is my favorite show and I love monica and chandler especially. You seem very in touch with yourself and you have a great style.
Lorah chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
just wondering if you were going to write anymore...it's been a while...i'd like to know what happens!
Lucy H chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Aws, that's so sweet! It gave me the warm fuzzies hehe! I love it, you've captured the characters so beautifully.
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I love it! I think you've captured the characters perfectly. Great job!
Mimi Chica chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
excellent. You captured their characters perfectly and explained a lot about them that I never realized. Very logical and eloquent as well. Kudos.
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
very sweet, cute! I love standalones like these! :)
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aw, I love plotless mush! In fact, people should write more of it. As long as it is well written, it is wonderful. Considering the fact that you are an amazing writer, it was wonderful! :)
Mel
Jen chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
aaw. that was sweet. i love mushy c&m stand alones. great job!
bluecake chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was wonderful.
loudsneabs chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
that wuz really good!
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
aww... it was plotless mush but it was great plotless mush! i love plotless mush after reading 'torture fics'! update fics soon!
dupton chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Okay, so I had a really awful day, one where you realise just how much your life sucks, and then... I cam online and read this. It made me realise that true love can exist, and anyone can find it, even after being through all kinds of stuff. This is the type of story that can do great things. Thank you.
Rather melodramatic, aren't I? But I don't care! ;)
meg-bing chapter 1 . 12/5/2003