Reviews for Amane
kari2500 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
oh! So short but so sweet. I've always loved the Yu-Gi-Oh universe. Lovely letter. I thought at first you were talking about Yami Bakura since he obviously lost family when his village was destroyed but it was Ryou. You truly have some touching lines. My favorite part being,

"You were always an angel to me.

You didn’t have to die to be one.

So why did you have to leave?"

I didn't like the lines right before it, particularly because I'm an atheist and don't believe in an after life but the words that came after those more than made up for them. It reminded me how incredible everyday human beings can be. How much they mean to us. How beautiful people can be. That to me transcends any silly white dress and white dove wings. People truly have the capacity to be "angels" right here on Earth where it matters most. And when we part, however sad and heavy our heart may be, we should be grateful for having met one another and touching each other's lives.
Elfdragon12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
You write some pretty neat stuff... Though most of it's melancholy, but hey, I like reading it.
Ryou-girl-14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Aww... That was really sad yet beautiful at the samre time. Keep up the great work.
nummy-cream-puff chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
*sniffle* *sniffle* that was so sad... WAH! *hugs ryou*

*sniffle*

and i still think you should do a harry potter yugioh crossover! i think it would be so good!
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
You're really good with poems. I read the manga and I found out he had a seems like something Ryou would write so you kept him really in character.
witchesgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
i think its very cool and shows lots of feelings or emotion. i think you should really continue making fics like this and if this is not supposed to be finished yet,continue.
silverscissors chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
*applause*
very cool
like it a lot
*returns bow*
ja ne
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
A...mane...chan...*sob*
Kamilah: We're just going around reading the few scattered Amane-Bakura sibling fluffs we can find...
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Oh! I like I like I like! About my pen name. I really don't know how I came up with the idea. I just remember it was a really cold day and I was drinking chicken and stars soup...
Haru-Chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Uh, that was a odd poem. It was kind of pointless ya know. Made no sense.
Haru-Chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Uh, that was a odd poem. It was kind of pointless ya know. Made no sense.
F91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
very touching, I knew Bakura had a sister who died, but I don't know any of the details... Anyways, this was good
Tomgirl27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Tomgirl27: Aw...Red Roses, meet Wingleader Sora Jade. You two can make the Sibling Love Club together, and I'll join. _0
Samant: Somebody's been reading Animorphs too much...
Tomgirl27: Really? I thought I was reading Sport. Anyway, that is so CUTE! Well, not the Amane dying part, but you know what I mean.
Samant: 9_9
Tomgirl27: * Ignores her * WSJ? Well, her stories are almopst as weird as mine! Ryou's mother is a god, Yami B.'s mortal, Kaiba is sort of Mokie's yami, and Ryou's a psychic half-human god! X.X And if you really WILL start a Sibling Love Club, I wanna be VP! I made a story about Yugi and Mokie being brothers (adopted, though)! _0
Takanari-tama chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I really like it,I've been searching for ansers on all my questiosn about now htey've been answered with only one littel phrase.
she's dead