Reviews for The Perfect Prank
TheCookieThatWasBaked chapter 23 . 6/17
LOL! That was THE BEST chapter ever! Wedding off, pregnancy, and Serena isn't Sailor Moon? Or she has a clone? Lol, I cried from laughing so hard XD
animegirl73 chapter 24 . 2/11
Very cute and very sweet story. I really enjoyed.
Bullet2tm chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
I really love this! Nice!
Aqua Alusion chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
Okay, I have read over 50 stories about sailor moon. But this story is something else! I have NEVER read one with a twist like this. I have to admit that this was and is the best story I have read! It was refreshing to have twist like that, there was romance and some of the story seemed like it was a lemon scene (but was not graphic). I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I started to read this story at 9pm till 3pm (could not sleep and did some other things so that is why it took forever). Keep me updated on any new stories or ones you have already written.
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
:-)
LoveBug3 chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
I literally awwwwwed out loud after finishing your fanfiction :') this has to be my favorite! Darien/Serena fanfiction ever! Very nicely written, I'm definitely goin to check out more of your stories! Thanks for the magnificent read! :D
Death and Rebirth chapter 24 . 12/11/2010
cute to bad minna and serena dont do pranks anymore
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 24 . 10/16/2010
One of my favorites really good especially the "epilogue" haha
jesusfreak9211 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
so this is like 5 yrs late but i was proud of myself for figuring it out...it spells love on the phone keypad
sailormoon-is-eternal chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
Great story. Loved it all!
FuturePrincess chapter 24 . 8/12/2007
I love this story, gr8 end (I love cliches haha) & I even loved the fake epilogue it was funny, i was like wth? when chad came but then i was like o- good job!
FuturePrincess chapter 17 . 8/12/2007
This is hilarious! I LOVE this story lol
sarrangxoxo chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
AW

this is one of the most sweetest and heartfelt stories i have read

the pranks were really funny and i love how u ended it

hope to see more stories from u!
alizeYU chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
o0o0o nice!
Amber Jade-Black chapter 24 . 10/21/2005
i loved it. I loved it. I LOVED IT!