Reviews for Happy Face
Abnab chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
another sad luna piece. she's so detached from everything in this it's so sad!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

sad- how Luna's mother was so close to her, and she actually witnessed the death. sad- how this story briefly touches upon the death but focuses more on what was lost. sad- that Luna lost herself in the process. sad- that you are such a great author and I'm not :D

Brilliant portrayal of Luna once again, but this time you wrote about her father as well- and I loved that- most don't go into him- but imagine how HE must have felt- losing his wife- and in this story- his daughter as well.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That's... So sad. And the perfect intro for a Harry/Luna fic. He enters, cheers her up (you know he would), and voĆ­la! There we go...

Nice fic, but a bit to short for my taste.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
you are so awesome. this was so great i cant even begin to express how i'm feeling right now! sad and happy and weird! i love your stories they're all so great! i need to learn how to write like you.
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
The big tragedy of Luna's life. Your portrait of the bouncy, happy little girl is perfect, your portrait of the serious girl under the table is perfect too. The way you portrait her dad is wonderful. I like to see him this way - full of love and sympathy and loss, trying to deal with the death of his wife for both himself and his daughter. The way he cried in just the way Luna described it was brilliant.

You allowed her to cry on the train, to begin her new life with dealing with her old, and I am thankful for it.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aw!That;s sad!But very very...feeling!I love Luna.
bldybrillaint chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow. that was really beautiful. you nearly had me in tears by the end! once again, i love the way you never say Luna's name, and it was so beautifully written! awesome!
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh, I got a little upset there. taht was very evocative but very, very good!
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was so sad, so very very sad. I loved it. I like the way you can pry into the character's emotions and express it without going too deep into their heads.

michelle-31a chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Oh, you have a way of moving me to tears with these beautiful Luna stories...
I think that there is an underlying sadness to Luna that we only glimpsed at in OOTP, and you portray it so beautifully here. And when you think what happens to her once she's at school, vis-a-vis her housemates, just makes you want to be there for her.
And thinking that way about a fictional character shows that you are truly an awesome writer...I especially like the way all your Luna stories are more or less consistent with each other.
Phoenix of the Stars chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aw, so sad and so beautiful at the same time. I don't know what to say that I haven't already said, so I'll say again that you write Luna perfectly and I like how you never go out and say that the fic is centraled on Luna. Keep writing!
Marina chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I think saying "I really liked this fanfic" doesn't really do justise to it. So I'll tell you I was deeply moved and creeped out, and that the first half is so true and so wonderfully in-character, and that the second half is just as true and wonderfully in-character, and that I think I gained a much better understanding of Luna, and that I am deeply thankful to you.