Reviews for Tears for Fears
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
For an instant her mind ran off on a tangent, and conjured up several ways she'd 'like' to enjoy herself with Logan. I wouldn't mind way to be with Logan.

Wow Poor Logan first he was near a fire, then stabbed, knocked out and finally hit in face. Then almost shot at to be killed.

So Bobby brother is killing everybody in the group Logan was with b/c he blames Logan for his brothers death.

Vernon Taylor "He put the 'hit' out on Bobby." Carlisle voice shook with emotion. So he had to kill his own brother.

Vandenberg hit man to kill the hit man wow Max killed him all b/c she thought he shot and killed Logan. Then in the end

Carlisle killed himself after saving Logan life.
nattylovesu chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
can't ever tire of re reading one of the great ones..

hope you have not given up on us!

cheers
dgurisko2001 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Great Story plot and very well written
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Hey,

This is a touch unconventional but I couldnt find your email address and wanted to speak with you. I've noted that you get great reviews for your stories and, while not a M/L shipper, i can deduce that you are a great writer. The thing i wanted to say was that i think you should submit your M/L stories to brokenworld awards. It seems to be having a shortage of M/L entires and i think you'd do well.
C Fox chapter 17 . 3/11/2004
Great Story, I really enjoy the Alex and Logan ones and you have gotten the characters just right. Great to read it.
toxic honey chapter 18 . 3/10/2004
WOW! Phenomenal story you got here. I almost couldn't manage to get through the whole thing, but it was worth it. You are a great writer.
BlueAngel137 chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
Thanks a lot for your wonderful story. I really enjoyed the last chapters.
(..Unexpectedly he smiled at her. His wide, generous, 'no-troubles-of-the- world-on-me' smile.) - just love it!
Im so sad its over. Please, write another story and thanks for your awesome work!
Sossoca chapter 18 . 1/6/2004
OMG! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
Now, if only another story would follow...Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
ann chapter 18 . 1/2/2004
That was just perfect. Please write more soon!
Firmament chapter 18 . 1/1/2004
Possibly the best Dark Angel fic of all time. I can't say enough to praise/lavish you with kind words.
Write some more!
Alaidh chapter 18 . 12/31/2003
Okay, girl. That was a bloody good fic. I await your next work of art.
Wyldegod chapter 18 . 12/31/2003
Outstanding piece of writing here! Every chapter! Excellent work!
Bob chapter 18 . 12/31/2003
Great story! Thanks for writing!
Kasman chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
What a great story. I've loved every minute of it. Thanks...
BTW, love the way you echoed chapter 1 with the epilogue. The pathetic fallacy was always great to see on TV and nice to see it show up here.
Hope you will write more...
beth chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
AMAZING x1,0,0! the ending was perfect - the whole story was perfect! thanks for giving us such a fantastic story!