Reviews for A Simple Wish
this fanfic was so touching it really did make me tear up
DancingBear chapter 9 . 8/7
This. This made me cry.. God I'm so happy everything worked out. My heart what hurting so bad... It was
like it got ripped out .
I don't see how chi chi not existing would have anything to do with bulma not finding goku in the woods.
Kitty in the Box chapter 9 . 5/31
What a sweet darling of a story. i love the dialogue and the pacing.
I Love Goku chapter 9 . 5/2
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!. I have read every G/CC fanfic and this by far is the best!. I love Goku!.
Hope you write another fanfic of G/CC like this. I'm your fan from now too.
In love with them amazing story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Well your probably long gone as you wrote this 13 years ago but I figured I'd leave a review anyway. Just stumbled on this when looking for something completely different and I'm glad I did even if you had me crying by the end of it and such a sweet ending too. Still given what happened with Trunks timeline I can't help but wonder if there's now a timeline out there with an evil Piccolo and no Goku.
hesxtyls chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
YOU MADE ME CRYYY THIS STORY IS THE BESTTTTTTT! MY POOR GOCHI HEART
DarkMemories78 chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
This fan fiction is still the fucking greatest.
You Light The Sky chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
This story is so amazin. I love how you write goku and chichi. Thank you for sharing it. Wow.
wthtonibelle chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
I'm, like, 11 years late to the party BUT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE RIGHT NOW. HUHUHU I CRIED SO MUCH
TheArtOfFanfictions chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
The amount of feels I got from that story is unreal! (;A;) I started crying at one point then almost threw my phone at the wall at another part! Love this story sooo much! 3
Dreyar is my married name chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
I loved it! Thank you very much for writing this! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Sorry about all that but since people here sometimess obssess over review counts I just wanted to highlight your story for future readers : )

As for my real review, I absolutely adore this trilogy. A Simple Wish was the story that made me fall in love with dbz fanfiction again! and this is probably my favourite Goku x Chichi story ever. I can say that after reading tons of fics, this is the one where they felt very real and closest to the manga and anime. I don't know how you did it, but you pulled it off beautifully.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015