Reviews for Start Over?
Joanna Q chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nice idea. Isn't it a bit weird that Hooch and everyone were her friends before they even worked at Hogwarts? Like, a gang of buddies just all happen to end up working at the same school.

The whole underline thing was _annoying_ and messed with the flow of the story.

I never really got any of their personalities out of it. Like Albus being all crackpot crazy, thoughwise and super cute, or any or her her stern self-restraint. Sure, this was years ago. But if the characters are all different, it's not really the characters at all, but rather your OC's with borrowed names.

Other than that, I think it was well-written and although not original (but what is these days?), I liked it in general. Keep writing! :)
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
ohh this one was as good as the other :) I would have liked a little more conflict though, but thats just my not-so-easy-happy-ending me haha...anyway, well done *thumbs up*
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was such a wonderful story ... I love to imagine that that's how Albus welcomed her when she started teaching ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Sumner Talion chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
yet another well written ADMM story by you - good job!
darlingdearheart chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Different in a good way. I'd never expect Min to have done that when she was younger, and I'm glad they ended up together in the end.

Adorable!
shadowycat chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
A lovely sweet story. No matter who's on what side of it, the age difference always causes trouble for people. Well done. You have quite an impressive body of work here. :)
Selene13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
It's short, but I love it!
Papilio chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Bravo, this was really good, very emotive and touching!
I really enjoyed reading it, is there any chance of a follow-up?
lol,
Papilio.
mascaret chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Happy endings are yum!
aelurus chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
ADOrable! I love it! lol, it would've been funny if Poppy's nickname was "Pop"
CCSaint chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was really sweet. I liked it a lot. I love how it's Albus sort playing the hard-to-get role. Normally it's the woman, but I like you swiched it around. Great job as always!
Liz
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Go Jestana, Go Jestana, go, go go... we...
hm...*leaning back, while stepling fingers* exccellent...
Pal