Reviews for A Valentine Vacation
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
to:Amber eyes/CryptChick(whoever wrote story)
BEST...FUCKING...STORY...EVER!U R AMAZING IVE ACTUALLY BEEN THROUGH EVERY STORY IN THE FANFICTION THING OF INUYASHA (it took very long...) AND OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE THIS IS MY FAVORITE U R AN AMAZING WRITER I LOVE THIS SERIES IT NEVER GETS OLD AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! 3(all my love for this story and the for the amazing author me and my inuyasha loving friends love this story)
from:sarah,jessie,jackie,and me(kayla is my name)
we don't have an account we just go on and read if u were wondering
Kimmiko T chapter 23 . 2/1/2009
Best story ever!

Ja'ne!
obhottie11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Woah I love it and its got my hooked but no offense your spelling sucks. Just read it through and clean it up a bit and you'll have a hit. * thumbs up* keep up the good work!
zaped212 chapter 23 . 7/28/2007
lol damn.. ive got to say.. this story had me hooked all the way to the end... i just read this tonight and i didnt care how late it was and the time just flew by.. one of the best fanficts ive read.. and yes i love inukag.. hope to hear another one or two as good as this if not better from you..
zaped212 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
damn dude.. ive only finished the first 3 chapters so far and ive got to say uve got me hooked...

gtg got to get back to reading..
im.bout.that.inu.kag.life chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Inuyasha... and Kagome... alone... in a hotel room... by themselves...for two weeks...(gasps loudly) AAH! Inu in swim truncks shirtless! YAY! Man, I have read way too much fanfic with with perv Miroku in it. LOL! Yeah anyway gotta go read more! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! Well apparently I can, because i'm still writing. Damn it stop writing! Okay Gotta Go!

* koga tail-doggie ear lover *
Chocolate.and.Romance.ROXZZ chapter 23 . 4/7/2007
AW cute endding

awsome story
RANDOMBOB chapter 23 . 3/22/2007
loved the story so much that I added it to my favorites...
Jessica1992 chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Great story, keep up the good work, I liked your characters for some reason I thought Matt was cool and it was a cool plot. :)
Twinkie chapter 23 . 11/4/2006
CUTE! 2 Questions. will they ever see 'em again?

Is Brett Miroku's reincarnation(sp)?

LOVE DA STORIE
inu's kitten chapter 23 . 9/25/2006
OMG. i loved this story. i really really RREALLY REALLY liked it... did i mention that i really liked it?... cause i do.

keep up the great work,

inu's kitten
blackfire9300 chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
GUYS WHO CAN SING ARE HOT, BUT UNFORTUNATLY THE ONLY HOTTER GUYS IN THE UNIVERSE ARE GAY GUYS (MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE GAY SO IM NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING) AND GUYS WHO ARE SO TOTALLY OUTTA OUR LEAUGE (BUT WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT LEAUGES!)
KAY KAY chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
YO I WOULD HAVE UPDATED SOONER BUT MY COMPUTER WOULDNT LET ME

(ITS SCREWED UP)

YO IT SHOULD BE HUMOR ALSO

WHO IN THEIR RITE MIND WOULD ACTULY RAIZE THEIR HAND 2 ASK A ?

BRETT WOULD!

THIS STORY SO FAR IS SO FUNNY

C U

I WAS LAUGHING
BlueAstro chapter 19 . 12/14/2005
nice fanfic
amanda chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
it's really good for your first fic!

amanda