Reviews for A Valentine Vacation
Babsie chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I like this story very much...
They are so cute, and Inuyasha singing...would make me cry and laugh at same time too..:-)
But, who is that guy in the beach?
Please, update soon
InuFan4life chapter 17 . 12/17/2003
This was a great chapter. Cliffhanger!AHH lol, sorry good chapter
Shinibe chapter 17 . 12/17/2003
um...ok... a little too much sugar... anyways! very good so far and i cant wait for the next chapter!
red-tigergirl2 chapter 17 . 12/17/2003
i love" A Valentine Vacation" it is the best ever plaese update it as soon as pasalbe
Ninjette Twitch chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
Hey! Nice cliff hanger. You just love doing that to me, don't you! *crys* *sniff sniff* oh well! I hope you get the next chapter soon. But hey, I have a proposition for you. I notice you have some grammer errors in some of your writing. I would love to be you secretary and check over it for you. Think about it! _~
Ja ne!
Your Own
Deliciously Sexy
Strawberry Hee-chan
Mastermind Kai chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
This is really cute so far. I really like your ideas and now I'm think about how to spend my spring break.
Vbabe184 chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
Oh... nice story you've got going on here. I must say this 'reporter' is intriguing... wonder what demon is after Inuyasha now. o.o;
Well, best of luck with your writing, and I do hope you continue this quickly. D Can't wait to read more!
Shadow Angel5 chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
ah no, what's gonna happen to them! ee ck! now i'm not gonna be able to go to bed with out thinking about it. ha ha ha Ciao!
darkanime14 chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
now...for more chapters...bring them in snd i'll give ya reviews!Hahahahahaha!
SmallestOfAngels chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
wow! i love this story! i cant wait for the next chapter! its soo cute! but what about that man? hmm i guess i have to wait! poo i hate waiting...*sighs* well cant wait for the next chapter!
Ja Ne!
Tusuke Kounami chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
oh JOY! *_* I cannot wait for Chapter 17 ! By the way Merry Christmas!
Just Me17 chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
territory... humm does that mean that a mate can also be won in war? O_o... ok i am going away now...
Kara Tesney chapter 14 . 12/15/2003
OH, i LOVE your story. no matter what ANYONE tells you it rocks. i think its beeter then some of the acual episodes.
Always loving your stories,
Kara Tesney
MayakoPapoika chapter 15 . 12/15/2003
That was good for the frist lemon u should be proud! This is a good story! I love it! VERY MUCH!
Shadow Angel5 chapter 16 . 12/15/2003
Another great chapter! i really really like this story! i hope you keep writing and updating! ciao!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »