Reviews for A Valentine Vacation
CyanideSlavery chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
aww that was so sweet I actually got stage fright for poor Inuyasha!
calmyourself inu chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
j
jacob conner chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
um... ur story is pretty good so far. i don't mean to be rude or anything but, Inuyasha's attach is (Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer). have a nice day
Angel of MisChief chapter 23 . 6/5/2005
That waz a great story. Brett waz like Miroku's reincarnation, i mean u have 2 admitte Miroku would have been thinking InuYasha would sound like SINGING and i literally almost died laughing. And as 4 Troukue or however u spell it he would have creeped me out the 1st time he ever spoke 2 me i would have turned around and ran faster than an icecube melts in hell! Anywho keep writing *huggles 2 u* _*
Toya's Gurl chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
cute!
strider-hiryuu chapter 19 . 5/10/2005
awesome storie..
Erika chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
*sob sob sob* I cant *sob* belive u finished the story its so *sob* cute! I cant belive u did not name the baby! But I LOVE it!
Erika chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
*sob sob sob* I cant *sob* belive u finished the story its so *sob cute! I cant belive u did not name the baby! But I LOVE it!
Erika chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
helo talk about too much info. Besides that its a good story but its to corny
Erika chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
COL it awsome
BerryBlossomWHite chapter 23 . 3/31/2005
hmm this story was VERY VERY GOOD!

owari nai yumes
ost chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
nice story...but jesus christ, where did you learn grammar? sorry...had to say that...great job
colisto ice chapter 23 . 1/10/2005
nice story
Lania-ra chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Um, first off.. I like your story... dressing up Inuyasha and put him in the 21th century always are *grin*, but... your spelling's kinda bad... .;

I can correct it if you want..

Cincerely Lania
fallenangel7583 chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
the story is excellent, i got to say i love it. there are a lot of outside characters to keep up with but it makes life good (i'm not to fond of teh chicks she hangs around with either). the story plot is great and i can't wait to see where you have this going. you do have a lot of mispelled words though, one thing that makes reading this slightly harder. over all though, excellent story.
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »