Reviews for A Valentine Vacation
amanda chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
it's really good for your first fic!

amanda
CyanideSlavery chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
aww that was so sweet I actually got stage fright for poor Inuyasha!
calmyourself inu chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
j
jacob conner chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
um... ur story is pretty good so far. i don't mean to be rude or anything but, Inuyasha's attach is (Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer). have a nice day
Angel of MisChief chapter 23 . 6/5/2005
That waz a great story. Brett waz like Miroku's reincarnation, i mean u have 2 admitte Miroku would have been thinking InuYasha would sound like SINGING and i literally almost died laughing. And as 4 Troukue or however u spell it he would have creeped me out the 1st time he ever spoke 2 me i would have turned around and ran faster than an icecube melts in hell! Anywho keep writing *huggles 2 u* _*
Toya's Gurl chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
cute!
strider-hiryuu chapter 19 . 5/10/2005
awesome storie..
Erika chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
*sob sob sob* I cant *sob* belive u finished the story its so *sob* cute! I cant belive u did not name the baby! But I LOVE it!
Erika chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
*sob sob sob* I cant *sob* belive u finished the story its so *sob cute! I cant belive u did not name the baby! But I LOVE it!
Erika chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
helo talk about too much info. Besides that its a good story but its to corny
Erika chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
COL it awsome
BerryBlossomWHite chapter 23 . 3/31/2005
hmm this story was VERY VERY GOOD!

owari nai yumes
ost chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
nice story...but jesus christ, where did you learn grammar? sorry...had to say that...great job
colisto ice chapter 23 . 1/10/2005
nice story
Lania-ra chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Um, first off.. I like your story... dressing up Inuyasha and put him in the 21th century always are *grin*, but... your spelling's kinda bad... .;

I can correct it if you want..

Cincerely Lania