Reviews for A Valentine Vacation
Midnight Butterfly517 chapter 23 . 12/10/2004
Very good story. i loved it! .
Lance Yoshi chapter 23 . 11/13/2004
IT WAS AWSOME! I LOVED IT!...NOT! IT SUCKED!

KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! SO U CAN STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT !... (_) NO! DON'T KILL ME! I'VE ONLY HAD SEX 10 TIMES IN MY 18 YEARS OF LIFE AND I HAVE A SEX-DATE SCEDULED FOR TOMORROW! 11 TIMES ISN'T ENOUGH! I CRAVE SEX!
AntiChrist666 chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Wow. Um, the story line is okay, but the whole thing is almost impossible to follow. May I suggest grammatical checks along with spelling checks? Not at all to be offensive, though.

I love the story, though. Very cute. Who would have thought Inu-Yasha would wear something like that? _
KK chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I've read your story so many times and I love it. I hope you're considering making a sequel. that would be wiked! keep up the good work!
663867 chapter 23 . 9/20/2004
Nice story, I liked it.
azami chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Fun _ But you make lots of spelling mistakes.
yupyupwassup chapter 10 . 9/3/2004
still reading but gtg i'll read it later
mizschu chapter 23 . 9/2/2004
_;; Great story! Keep up the good work. Though you should of made the title "A Week I'll never forget" But hey! This title works too!
xXvampirichamsterXx chapter 23 . 8/12/2004
YAY! OMG I LOVED IT! I laughed, and I cried, and honestly, it was one of the best fanfics I've read! I'm working on one right now -sigh- lol One suggestiont though...work on your spelling a bit. It kind of distracts from the story if things are spelled wrong, but anyway, it was great! Thanks for taking your time to write this! There aren't enough good Inu/Kag fics these days. :)

~Risha Silver~
padme101 chapter 23 . 8/3/2004
dat is so sweet!
Diamond420Dust chapter 23 . 7/18/2004
good story
kagomes shadow chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
so cute they wish the were an item so cute they are the best couple eva eva eva eva eva!
kagomes shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
so cute... ohh and she is hes kagome eh hm the plot thiknes lol
kaginu4ever chapter 23 . 7/6/2004
WOW...DO I MEAN WOW..THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. YOU ARE SO IS DEFINETLY GOING IN ON OF MY FAV STORIES JOB BUDDY
laker-girl chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
wow this was a really good story. i couldn't stop readin it when i first started. wow i can't believe that inuyasha and kagome and kids it was so cute i just wanted to cry but i didn't(thank god) but really it was the best story i read yet and i hope other people that write inuyasha and kagome fics are as good as this story...
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »