Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Dark Lord
Urawinner chapter 47 . 6/22
You should do another one
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really hope that you'll write another fic pairing harry and cho. really talented
JadedHowl chapter 47 . 1/13/2011
Well done for finishing another monster story! I liked it to some extent, I loved when Harry was bitter and you described him well, I just didn't like that Voldemort was defeated and all that, it's a bit cliché for me, but hey, well done!
smwill28 chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Loved this chapter. You did a great job on the sorting song.
none chapter 47 . 3/18/2007
Rating: 7.5 out of 10

Good story. I thought a lot of original ideas (gasp!) are written throughout the story... and that is a good thing, considering how redundant and cliche many Harry Potter fanfics are.

However there are some things I didn't like and/or thing I believe could be improved. I think some of the stuff dealing with the Ron/Hermione dragged on too long. I also think Harry's confusion of his feelings for Ginny while dating Cho was annoying and is an overused plot (maybe not always with Cho and Ginny, but the confusion of Harry and two girls). I also believe that Harry should have shown more feeling when he talked with Dumbledore at the end. Harry had been quite bitter and angry around that time and had been starting to turn. I would think that Harry would have shown more emotion and been bitter that Dumbledore had left him alone like that in his hour of need (even if it was necessary for Harry to complete his task). Also, if Dumbledore wasn't gone, why did Remus say as a werewolf, he knew Dumbledore was dying?

Finally, I have one more recommendation. Have someone proofread your stories. You have many misused words in your story. Some of the things I suspect or the work of the auto-correction 'feature' of Microsoft Word. Other words could have been a accidental misuse... either way, if you had some one try and proof read your chapters, a lot of mistakes could be corrected.

Although I pointed out many bad things in your story, I do not think poorly of your story... It is a fairly good story and it is worth reading. Congrats.
LangJai chapter 47 . 2/11/2007
Wow, really nice :) Can't wait to read your next story
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 47 . 12/7/2006
I lOVE IT, I LOVE IT, IT love IT! iS amazing!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 46 . 12/7/2006
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 38 . 12/7/2006
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 33 . 12/6/2006
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
ron, you git!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
haha! go harry!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
PLEASE have harry do magic on or in front of the dursley's now that he is of age!
Mister Bigbucks chapter 47 . 8/5/2006
great story
fabricatixdiem chapter 46 . 4/18/2006
shouldn't the killing curse be avada kedavara? great story by the way! i love al of them! thanxs for writing!