Reviews for The Secret Admirer
StephanieTronco chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Please don't give up one his story!
ladytitito1230 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Nooooooooooooo! Please finish writing, or at least tell me who is the SA. Also PLEASE write part 2 of the manor. I know it's been 13 years but PLEASE at least tell who is the SA!
Adj36 chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
wow itz cool.. btw im worried dat u've abndnd such a lovely story. keep up ur nyc wrtng. n also thr r some jerks who cnt appreciate da gud work of othrz. they cnt let u down, now can they? no damn way. i wud luv if y cud continue thz.
Luna lovewall chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Really? Your enthusiasm is pathetic!
You and your dorky story is fuckin bullshit!
Happy? I did what ya demanded! I reviewed!
Luna lovewall chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
That is a whole load of crap! 'You're beautiful Hermione'? What the hell is that shit?! Your writing sucks! If I knew you I would damn you to hell! I don't fuckin care if it may be yur first time writin, at least ya should make it better!
liliacwhy chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
thisgirl3sharry chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Can you please write more I rally love your books
valentine chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I love this story! Please update more! I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
GoldenSnitch123 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I actually saw this guy yesterday that could have been Draco, I was amazed how similar they were.
boothaddict77 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Dude why would you abandon this?! Is there some other site where you posted the whole thing? I'm dying to read the rest of the story.
Dollocy chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
What are the chances of an update? Seems slim. But all the same, great story to read! LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE! Please update this soon! D
sharpestsatire chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Omgosh, you've got to be kidding me! It hasn't been updated since 04?

What are the chances of you posting more? Or at least one or two more to wrap it up? *tearful, hopeful, pathetic look* Please, AStarr? PLEASE? I adore this story!
bookdrama chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
You should continue this, SOON. :DDD
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I do like secret admirer stories. :) I think I might write one. But chances are mine is going to be too ridiculously un-serious. XD Nice chapter and please update soon!
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 6/5/2011