Reviews for All that is gold does not glister
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Very interesting start! There is a lot of potential here and I'm very interested to see how it plays out with the summary in mind...
cethmistmyk chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
I'm sad this isn't finished, but I'm so confused by it right now that it's probably okay that it won't be finished. :-)

There was so much jumping and new things being added that I think the summary is no longer right... I think if you hadn't added all those people and other events it would have gone much smother...

I can't say I liked it because it was too confusing, but it was interesting and I would have loved it were it finished! :-)
K Krystine chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
?
K Krystine chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
RavenRed chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
the proper grammar is 'Lucius seemed to accept my evasion.' not except.
Light-creates-Darkness chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
I sent you an e-mail just now but I'm not sure it went through, and Fanfiction is being evil right now so this was the only chapter in this story I could access. Anyways please e-mail your notes and such to me, also would you mind if you sent the story documents as well? I would like to keep the beginning the same and add on from there. THANK YOU!

Ja Ne ;p
Light-creates-Darkness chapter 15 . 12/26/2007
If no one else had offered to adopt your story I would like to take over. Unless, of course, you change your mind.

I do have many Beta's who would keep it on track, though I'd have to pry them from their yaoi.

I really would like to take over though. And I garentee that I won't torture it then douse it in salt water. ;p

something to think about, if it's still open.

JaNe! ;p
HRHFelineQueen chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
class absolute class

how old is harry? sixteen?

he seems older but meh so do i apparently an i haven't been through a quarter of the shit that he has

please update soon

Liz
I-Y-T-Y chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
I really like this story! god plot, wonderful writing style, and you just give the characters life!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 14 . 1/20/2006
update soon!
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
great story! please update agains oon!
hittocerebattosai chapter 14 . 11/26/2005
*shivers* teletubbies! *eyichk!* my grandpa had that on one morning when I was getting ready for school... I think it may have scarred me for life... *shiver*

On another note, very nice story here! I have never run across one like this before! I am quite happy that I have run across this one! Doomo Arigatoo Gozaimasu for writing this so far! I can't wait till you update again! *grins*
MissiYoung chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
I just found this fic and really like it. I can't wait to see where you go with it next.
rayvern chapter 14 . 9/9/2005
nice story. update soon.
Goldensong chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
*chuckles* Ooh, I like this lots...