Reviews for Without Her
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Sweet

and beautiful

and thank you for letting them be together
linkgold64 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
DAMN! that was one hell of a tearjerker! but i was agreat one thxz for writing it..

PS
I love relationship between Genma & Nodoka, this is one of the few fics that i believe that portrais them more life a real couple...
jdcocoagirl chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
very nice and i like how it seems that you made ranma feel empty and gave him new meaning after the fight with his mother and the awakening of akane but he never kept his promise to say it out loud with akane wakes up. but it seems akane save him and just replied. so cute.
Angela Jewell chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
What a perfect conclusion to a wonderfully heartfelt story. Thank you so much for writing it, and more importantly, for finishing it: It was a touching journey from beginning to end.
Saggit chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Really, very nice. One of the few calamity-and-afterwards Ranma pieces I've read over the years that really convinces you. Characterizations are spot-on. No easy, quick fixes are offered. It is an upbeat piece in the end, but that's predicated upon shoveling through a lot of self-realization that in context doesn't seem obvious or stage-managed. And there's a long way for everybody to go after the end.

The new characters, too-Ayame and her family, including Hiro-are very believable in context, and don't draw attention away from the work, but fit in well.

My only consistent criticism (and it's very minor) is that you sometimes confuse he and she, him and her, or at least appear to be not restating the name of a character in successive sentences. I was taught doing this was wrong, but broke with the advice eventually, and have never looked back. Up to you, in any case.

Good job. Thank you for this. :)
T-T chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
YES! LOVEEEEEEE 33333
Lecka chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Awwww Im happy Its over and at the same time sad... Its a bittersweet feeling :)
Congrats for this amazing story, it is one of the
Best ive read, and i read a lot!
Hope u write something more for this perfect
couple ;)
Best regards from Brasil.
SatineGrey chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Oh wow, I'm soo glad you came back to finish this after so many years! I like how you tied the knots for all characters as they were all endearing, though they were all like an open-ended scenes, which I hope you consider to continue in a new story perhaps. Well, I was also hoping that you would give a longer part for Ranma & Akane after all that Ranma had been, but it's still great that they remain true to their character. Oh please continue writing more R&A stories, I really love the style of your writing!
Saggit chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
An impressive first chapter. I'm looking forward to reading all of this. One minor point:

"He was not to be reckoned with."

I think what you mean is either:

"He was a force to be reckoned with."

or...

"He was not to be toyed with."

It's easy to get a word confused like that, and end up writing the opposite of what you mean. And I'm only mentioning it because I really like what you've done, here.
caia-chan chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
It's so sweeet!
Last Knight Errant chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Yay! Happy ending!

I only just discovered this - glad I didn't have to go through an eleven year wait. _ Nicely done!
kana chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Although I felt that the ending was weak, this is still one of my favorite fanfictions ever. And the ending being weak isn't bad at all, you've kept them in character and that's really what sets this fic apart from the rest. Thank you :)
XxkanaxX chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Please update soon! :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I've been pouring over this website looking for good Ranma/Akane fanfiction and I've really enjoyed this story so far, though of course it's left off just when Akane finally wakes up. I hope that you'll update soon just so we can have a happy ending.

I know you've been working on this story for the better part of a decade but I just wanted to point out that Ranma should be calling his mother "ofukuro", as "okufuro" is not a word in Japanese. I appreciate the use of Japanese terms, especially for the attacks, but that was just one little thing that was driving me crazy in this otherwise amazing story.
crusincloud chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Updateeeee pleeasee! Shes awake!