Reviews for Washing the dishes
TaShYrEi chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
I really really really
bffimagine chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
haha Omi and Ran saved Ken in this one... big bad Yotan's out to get Kenken!
schenlark chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
you've got to be kidding me. . .finished already when we haven't gooten to the fun part yet? it's nice to read but really disappointing since you've ended the fic so soon! you have to get a sequel for this!
mangababe chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
god! aya is bossy! but i won't complain because i love him that way (but please! someone makes him stop bitching at yohji!) and because the story is far too cute!
thank you for this Aya/Ken (...implying yohji/omi! ha ha ha ha ha!)
don't change anything: you write really well!
salut!
mangababy
FireKat chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
kawaii! _ *floats on happy fluffy clouds*
"Watching TV" - uh huh, suure _ love it! *glomp* _
FireKat chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
ooh yohji got put out! *snicker* go aya!
on to the next chapter _
story in reverse chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
A short, sweet story about how something as simple as kitchen duty can start a new relationship. XD
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
aw *melts* they *really* made the Cutest couple! and i really love ur writing style :) flowing smoothly & nice the way it is! more to come ne? _
HeavenGoddess chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
OMG! I never wouldve guessed! i think you should continue, it'll make a great story
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
so cute longer one in second chappy
Anti-Yaoi-Witch chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
They're not GAY! Yaoi sucks!
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
This is so sweet!
Gambatte!
Sharl chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Cute fic! I love it so much! You know, I like the uke-Ken and I like to imagined how cute he was when he blushed!
And I love the seme-Ran. I grinned at myself *like a crazy person* when I imagined he was smirking! I think I'm going to faint...
CrawBrad chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
So cute! I feel all happy and fluffy now! Yay! Brad
Wai - Aki chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
*dies* That was so mean! Now I'm left to wonder what *really* happened. So that means I'll have to read this over and over again! -_-; (Yes, Wai is a little slow) *hugs Ken*
Oh no, I think I caught the YoujixOmi bug...They're too cute! Gah! I can even see a fic forming in my mind! No!
- Wai