Reviews for Room 101
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
This is soo cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
schwanendreher chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
Uh oh...is Remus going to possess Harry? Jk
schwanendreher chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
This is really weird. I like it. There is a lot to this story than what appears. IT has a utopian covering, but this frosting is only the path to something horrible, just like the door to Room 101. Going to finish...
schwanendreher chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Man! Harry's birthday is crappy again. Thanks a lot, Hermione. Finally some positive attention and you go and steal it all. Jk...interesting idea, however, Hermione being murdered. It's not exactly keeping up with its initial euphoric tone. Can't wait to read some more!
AfMO chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
Oh I love it!

*adds to favorites*

I have never heard of room 101 :(

I so cant wait to know whats going on with Remus. I just hope there will be a happy end!
AfMO chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OMG!

How come I didnt know this story was Sirius/Remus? I love it! Its perfect!

It has Bill!

Bill with a crush on Remus perfect!

. .now.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Wow, this has been way too interesting to ever think of not reading on. The only thing I am wondering about is the effects of Azkaban on Sirius, I haven't seen any. Does it ever bother him?, being an Auror must be stressful work right out of that prison.
I think you have Harry about right. I can't imagine how the boys will do without Hermione, tough, that.
Please update quickly, I put you on my author alert list!
mahrie chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
hi! haven't ever reviewed your fanfic, tho' i've read it quite a few times...you write well -_- hahahhahaha...guess who i am...HAHAHAHAHA...hint. read my fanfic. guess who i am. -hint : insane weirdo junior- LOL...hahahahhahaha -evil laughs-
talesfromthechickpea chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Where's the next part! huh? huh? lol, I'm just kidding... although I am dying for the next chapter :D It's fantastic as always.
Eizoku chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
*wails* NO! Not Snape! Not Snape! Remus is so evil now! Poor Sirius!
Eizoku
the counter chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
There is 13 Romaces/25 stories on this page. It is unlikely that your romance has anything new.
Dreamseer VeeTee chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Jeez, very impressive, can't wait to read more. :D
Please, please, please update soon!~
Doctor Zosfmov chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
OOh... even more brilliant! So now we have a murder mystery...
And in typical cluedo style- the gun in the library. What a marvellous setting for a murder.
Zosfmov.
Lila chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
...omg, I am so lost. o.o
Eizoku chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
Aw, man! Who was it? It..it wasn't REmus, was it? Please, don't let it be him! (lol, yet some part of me is wanting it to be him, so it is more exciting that way.)
Eizoku