Reviews for The mutt and the butterfly
ClassicYugioh chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Very refreshing and cute. Good characters staying in form.

Mokuba could almost match up his bro and Mai.
darkrunner chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Aww, that was cute! Mai was in-character, and Jou was pretty good, too, though I think he might've done something else rather than Kaiba push him out the door and Mai lead him around. But that's just my opinion. It was still well-written and really cute! Great fic!
Sangre Azul chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Definitely one of the better Joey/Mai fanfics. I am so glad you kept everyone really well in character.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
"They're just *kissing*." - XDD Aw, so kawaii all around. I wanna give Mokuba a hug. You wrote Mai really well, especially considering that this might have been the first time I've read anything by you from a girl's perspective ;)
FFNrocks chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Great story.

It just flowed so smoothly.

I could also see a Kaiba and Mai romance coming out of this. There was the play of words between them.
SayuriBelle chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

sorry if i scared you! but this is one of my fav Joey and Mai stories! anyway i'm gonna check out your other works as your writing style is fantastic!

-DiabloChan _
Yeah this is deleted chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
wah continue
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
MikariStar chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
This was cute and funny at the same time :) You should definitely write MaixJoey stories more often, it turned out great.
Katie and Allie chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
- Kawaii! My sister and I enjoyed it very much, that we did! Esta era muy bueno para un escritorio de Yu-Gi-Oh! (translate THAT if you can! Although it's not quite correct... -;)

Go in peace- Allison.

katie( i'm just here for the kookies)
Among the Roses chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
lol, I'm with Seto on the sibling set on things. Anyways, lovely story. Good tale, good pair too.
Among the Roses
The lady winged Knight Too lazy to sign-in chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I got another review from you and I guess I'll reply. I only planned to review on the second chapter, and that's why I did the second chapter first. Here's the reply: Noa is there because Samantha requested that Duke kick his butt. Lol.
Uh...The date stealing seemed like a good reason for him to beat noa up. Fading just made it easier to get rid of him lol. I tried to make him sweeter in the date. I decided to play nice and not insult him for fun this time. Hehehehe...Yup.
The lady winged Knight Too Lazy to sign-in chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
NO! Don't stop there! What about a match for seto? come on! Please? _ *Gives puppy dog eyes* Oh well...Btw, here's a comment about your review: Nope. I'm not insulted if you subsitute anzu for amy. I wrote it for a friend and I take no offence. _ I'm glad you liked it.
Yeah, I tried to make the part where yami is confused a little funny. . Oh yeah...He knows how to drive and yet doesn't know how movies work...Hmm...Uh... Then again...With joey around...He *should* know what a pizza is...Lol.
No one ever explained how a T.v worked to him! And...Joey uh...Ate all the pizza before he ever saw it! And...Yugi taught him? LOL.
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 2/5/2004