Reviews for Reality Bytes
aangismyhomie chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
SO well written, especially the characterization. Love it!
MikariStar chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
very entertaining story
Robot Jones chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
lol, Space Marines
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
That was beautiful. C':
Skelegirl chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I love the pun in the name. I just, oh my god i loved it. Also, in the last paragraphs, there was a sense of sadness that tightened my chest.
Terminator Maker chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
That was so touching... I loved it!
gps3 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
a lovley story. :)
pooky1402 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Oh my goodness! X3 Loved this! A ton! And Tuck was in this one! The description was very well done, the fact that it's Christmas themed is su'weet, and you aren't a Jenny/ Sheldon fan! Holy cow! And I really like the fact that you don't seem to try to use Drew to hook up with the main character, Jenny in this case, as I have seen in so many other stories... -.-' ugh. I know now that you are done with MLAATR stories, it's been like 4 years since you posted anything and you announced, but if you aren't already considering it, you should seriously consider starting some type of book series, you have the evident talent for it. Anyways, onwards to continue reading through your other stories! X33 And yes, more over long comments on those as well!
JENNY IS SEXY I WOULD FUCK HER
JENNY IS SEXY I WOULD FUCK HER
A Visionary Skeptic chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I love this! Very well done. I love the ending when brad almost chokes on what jenny says XD
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I looked and looked but it's a bit difficult to find a My Life as a Teenage Robot story that actually follows the characters. I love that show and it always makes me smile when someone does it justice.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »