Reviews for Grounded
mharawolenczak chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
ROFL!
hbruce chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh my gosh this is so great! i was laughing for a long time after reading this...
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Bridger always did believe in poetic justice and making the punishment fit the crime. Very nice.
larc-addict chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
hi. im new to seaquest fanfic fandom. i just read this story and wana drop by to say thank you for it. this a great memorial and brings smile to me.

though you don't write seaquest fanfic anymore, i wish you all the best for your original fic.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That really put a smile on my face :o)

Tank you!
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was great, and so funny. I must say I could see them attempting to do that, and I could defintly see Darwin ratting them out (and I haven't even seen much of SeaQuest yet).

Great write!
Alexis Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Aw, poor Lucas got grounded. Ya I know, I should feel sorry for the other guys too. But Lucas can't touch anything electrical, so I feel especially sorry for him. Poor Lucas...

Loved the story, though. It was great! _
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OMG! That was HILARIUOS! Really,it made me laugh and made me feel you! I really miss him and am sad about his being gone,but you helped add a new,happy memmory of him. :) Holly
DragnBreth chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
What exactly do you mean "In memory of Johnathan Brandis"? Anyway, that was great... almost like Pikalo's little "invisible suit" incident.
Code Ninja
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
i only just found out recently about jonathon's death, thankyou for making me smile about it all.
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Excellent. That's all that could sum up this.
"Ratted out by a dolphin?" will be my new sig, lol.
Kiddo chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Hi,
i just wanted to tell you that i liked your story. The story is sweet.
I think this story is a good way of remembering. From all the stories that were written in memory of Jonathan Brandis i liked you’re story the most.
Kiddo
J7339 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hey, I loved this.
I really like it when Lucas gets into trouble from the Captain. It's even better when he does it in a group and they all get in trouble too.
I could just imagine Lucas sitting in the chair on the Bridge annoying the heck out of Ford - very funny - wish you could see it on TV.
Very true characterisation. Thanks for sharing your writing. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I am not dead as you might have thought -
promise to make a come back soon.
JULES
Jaggie 107 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Cadi, this was a great (little) story. I was taken by surprise to read that it was in memory of JB as I didn't know he had died, and having read through I could picture the characters as they appeared on the show doing exactly as you portrayed. I believe, too, in celebrating the memory of a life, rather than mourning the loss of it, and it is a fitting tribute. Thank you.
ambernz chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
ROFL almost pissing myself over here! was this an actual episode? its blody hilarious anyways!