Reviews for Who's Afraid of Red, White, Green
Suzie chapter 29 . 9/29/2009
This was just absolutely brilliant, it was great :D. It was really enjoyable and I liked how you included a lot of the characters, it was fitting and they were in character. :)
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
really, really love this. was under name goldenshadows
Rosadina chapter 29 . 10/18/2005
This was an utterly wonderful story. I really like and am putting it in my c2!
Rebel Goddess chapter 29 . 9/12/2005
Loved it. It was so much fun. Just don't let Angel sing. More please. Superb story. I giggled all the way along.
Rebel Goddess chapter 28 . 9/12/2005
Either you've watched the Buffy movie or you just channelled Joss Whedon on effective uses of hairspray in life threatening situations. Either way it's terrific. Wonderful chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 27 . 9/12/2005
Loved Harmony's little Ethan fan club. Fantastic ideas. I knew that tree was going to turn evil. Excellent chapters. Loving this. It's just so funny.
Rebel Goddess chapter 24 . 9/12/2005
Loving the pop culture references: Gimli & the Grinch are such funny ideas. Wonderful chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 23 . 9/12/2005
Poor Spikeycakes. He must be feeling lost if he only wants a double. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 22 . 9/12/2005
Oh, so Ethan was Edgar. Feeling a bit sorry for Xander. Why does everyone always think he's gay? Except for demon girls who try to kill him of course. Poor bloke. Great chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 21 . 9/12/2005
Loving the idea of Angel shopping. He just wouldn't cope with Christmas crowds. funny.
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 9/12/2005
Loving it so definitely stick to your outline. Spike is just so wonderful. Hope he did meet Hendrix.
Rebel Goddess chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
Oh, that's why Harold's Santa. I like that it was Ethan who was doing the spells. This is so much fun.
Rebel Goddess chapter 17 . 9/12/2005
Oh. That was really quite sad. I wasn't expecting it. Oh.
Rebel Goddess chapter 16 . 9/12/2005
I don't know, I rather like the electric blanket idea.
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 9/12/2005
Oh, poor Harold. Great chapter though.